Biggest Noob Mistake?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by KiraShizumi, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I didn't ever make mistakes :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I still hold that misconception. :p
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Crafting bows / fishing poles backwards. I still do this.
    AliceF3 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I'm sure my little story is one many members here share...

Back in my noob days, I was absently mining stone with a diamond pickaxe enchanted with Fortune III. I happened upon some blocks of diamond ore, mined them, then prepared to craft them into diamond blocks. I pressed 'e' to open my inventory, but apparently I had reversed 'q' and 'e', and my gift from the heavens was taken from me and cast downwards…straight into a mocking, bubbling pit of lava. A loud wail emanated from my mouth as the lava sneered at my loss, and my parents burst into the room. Their expressions of shock morphed into those of exasperation, and they departed, shaking their heads. This concludes my short story.
    TomvanWijnen, jtc0999, 607 and 5 others like this.
  5. ?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. It's just so swaggy because of your sig xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. My first EMC mistake was to buy everything from the EMC shop...
  8. So, I actually thought that Enderman were other players... Like leveled up or once you play for a month you get that form or whatever.

I killed EVERY Pig/cow/chicken I saw. I literally made pigs extinct! I didn't realize I needed piggies until there was only one left on my "Area of confidence(Just a place that I felt safe to walk around on)* The last piggy died in my mob trap... that didn't even catch creeper shape mobs. I didn't know about charcoal or difficulty settings. The last cows and chickens were in "The forest of doom" - Of which I was scared to go in after my dog died there - Spargles (After that I named every other dog Spargles ## Right now I'm on 28 :/) The sheep I never killed, but they kept disappearing..... A couple months later I went into the cave near my house, a waterfall fell all the way in. At the end there were like 5-8 sheep..... So here's me. With NO animals that I had access to. Then I joined EMC a couple days before my birthday. Got griefed by my neighbor who I gave flags to.... Now whenever I look at it I throw SCs of eggs at his res even though nothing happens but red spam. Then I made an Iron Golem that I thought would protect me form creepers.... It didn't :/

This was my noob story, I hope you enjoyed reading my stupidity.
    Trapper777, 607, hashhog3000 and 3 others like this.
  9. Did you ever report the guy for griefing :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Kinda not really, started a conversation with Green_Mystery ( He used to be a moderator ) I had no evidence :/
    He hasn't been on in like 200 days... DrizzleLikeRain He also had a accomplice, Like m7m6m5m5m5 or something, He got banned from another griefing incident :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. LOL This sounds like Dwight at the LLO. He had a pen with a mooshroom named Betsy. Betsy got struck by lightning and then he had Betsy II who met the same fate, then Betsy III, who met the same fate. I forget how many he had in all but every time they got struck by lightning.
    607, Equinox_Boss and cowland123 like this.
  12. I didn't know how to move water around, so i waited for it to rain. Then waited for the rain to fill up the holes i dug.
    cowland123, 607, Equinox_Boss and 5 others like this.
  13. xD

Reminds me of another of mine. I was playing on a private server with a friend and brit, we had planets and one was full of water, I wanted to move the water from it to mine and so I made a water slide/ramp and they were like "Panda...what the heck?" and I was like "I'm trying to fill up my planet with water so I can make an island in an ocean inside of it!"
  14. My biggest mistake was waiting so long to buy this game..
    1. Spent 20 min in the new snapshot doing /give neff111 137
    2. Threw damage potions at a zombie.
    3. Tried to deal with greifers XD
    4. Died, giving a zombie all my gear.
    5. Tried to submit ideas to older servers [Outcome: They never even check it]
    6. Hit my boat against a squid in the middle of the ocean.
    7. Spleefed myself on the nether...
    8. Pressed Ctrl instead of Shift while pillaring...
  15. 1. Set a fire in a fire place.
    In my wooden house.
    Out of wooden planks.
    Completely.

2. Dug straight down.
    It was diamonds.
    I fell into lava.
    I had other diamonds.
    They were my first diamonds.

3. Made a farm.
    The water was one block below the tiles.
    I thought the farm was hydrated.
    They were not.

4. Set up a macro command to say something that i'm selling every 5 minutes.
    I forgot to add the 5 minute parameter.
    I got temp-banned from that server for 2 hours.
  16. erm
    i mined strait down....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Back a long time ago on EMC, on my first ever residence, I decided to go break some gold blocks. With my hands. I was very poor at the time. Oops. :p
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  18. Poor? FDNY?... Never heard that before... lol gotta love newbs
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  19. Yes, for my first 200-250 days I never made it past the 25k mark. Then, on the day on the 1.6 update on EMC, I:
    • Unclaimed 18308
    • Claimed 18318
    • Broke 25k
    • Got my first 100k
    • Finally discover how cool custom items were
    200-250 days at 25k --> gets 100k in one day #Logic
    But yeah, since that 100k I am now in the 7 digit mark. Anyways. Never break gold blocks with your fists when you are poor!
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.