BEHOLD SHEEPS! IT IS I, COPHERFIELD!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Let's form an alliance.
  2. The funny thing is, there are many people in your way... if you feel like playing this little game of yours, there will be consequences.
    what is the date?
  3. Nah. Your speech patterns are not the same, and you have a better vocabulary.
    Edit:
    Also, you responded to "your" own good bye thread, with very poor grammar I might add.
    607, Cchiarell6914 and TigerstarMC like this.
  4. Ah, just like old times...
    I miss the olden days of EMC.
    Thanks for the memories with this april fools joke :)
  5. *Sniffle*
    boozle628 and Choongjae like this.
  6. Its all a ploy my sheep.

Blunt vocabulary must be used to move the Delta Team's agenda forward.
  7. And the blood runs deep.
  8. I wholeheartedly join the your regime with all the allegiance and effort I can muster. I will report all traitors with glee and drive all around me to work themselves to the bone for thine infamous plans! All Hail His Marvelous Magnificence, Supreme Leader and Commander Copherfield! Let the new Era begin!
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. Lol at all the youngens who have no idea who Coph is.... aw well.
    607 and penfoldex like this.
  10. At the "i own EMC" part, I was just like *ding* definetley April fools. I mean, SERIOUSLY??
  11. Thank you loyal sheep. I can promise you the Copherfield era will be much better than the former "Aikar era.."

You have been banned from /r/Deltasquadserver
  12. Praise is the least of what this bedraggled subject owes His Magnificence. I pity the ignorant sheep who fill their ears with thistles and try to drown out the deafening rumbling which is progress and domination with their insolent bleating of this so call "April Fool's Day." May their wool be scorched and their skin whipped with briers by his wondrous terror! Has the master even ordered this day of foolery? Day's are for toiling in the fields and factories for the prosperity of the master, and nights are for resting to better equip oneself for the next day's toil. May these foolish sheep be met with scorn!
    607 likes this.
  13. I like the way you think, I am promoting you to Alpha Sheep.

Now, to go set up the social classes....
  14. Wait are you actually making a server?
    P.S I don't think Aikar would sell this great and holy server to people who want...to...em.. Do this...
  15. Your generosity is most superfluous oh mighty ruler! To toil under your rule is blessing enough.
  16. I am rallying a few battleships already.
    The rebellion is now an alliance of the Lucky Pirates and the Order of the Angels.
    Expect much bloodshed. . .
  17. Hello Copher. I bet Pat's pleased to see Legit turned out to be Copher. :p ;)
  18. Everybody meet up at pvp arena with turkey slicers and god armor on smp6 ASAP!! War starts now... APRIL FOOLS hahahahahhahahaha.....
    *everybody stares at me*
  19. Pat's actually Rob.

Well I need someone to help crush rebellions...