Battle Royale (Hunger games beta server discussion board)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xatharon, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I want to also add, that I've accumulated lots of data and have lots of my own ideas to add interest and balancing into either method we decide to run with.
  2. Dont forget about the Capitol!
  3. I guess that's from the actual story? I never read them... Only understand the games and the general idea. xD

If there is a 'theme' picking zone or something a 'capitol' would be useful as a starting spawn area.
  4. The capitol would be (likely) used as a place for spectators to run around while games are going on. That's basically what it boiled down to in the books.
  5. I figured that much. Easy enough to assume.
  6. I'm famous for this
    No like for you.
    How is that ironic?
  7. you said "you made it a reality (in game)"
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. and i agree with what Cypher has typed out on page two. I didn't quote it because i was reading up until here and i'm too lazy to go back lol.
  9. Nah. It's because of his previously disparaging remarks in another thread. =P

You agree? Which type of game would you want to see me? Anything to add?
  10. oh :p.
    But I TOTALLY agree with the fixed spawns, I mean, it'd be randomized who spawned at what location, but then you have the part where the new kids aren't familiarized with the map. To combat that I think that there should be leagues. Like if you're a veteran player, you play with other veteran players - so nobody is singled out. This makes the way that people play more versatile and have it based around one difficulty with like 10 other players who are on the same level as you.
    Another good idea would be to fix drop rates, food drops too much (ex: seeds, raw beef). It'd give more motive to kill other players.
  11. All I said was no. Just put the past behind us and stay on topicness.
  12. There is no way there will be leagues. You need a player base of thousands for that type of thing. There are lots of ideas in the pipe for details. If anything it would just be an agreement among some to only include newbs in a given game. Once X gets on skype we'll get into the details. Pretty much every detail that can be regulated and changed- will be, including drop rates, etc. Lots of balancing. xD
    Monster_ likes this.
  13. Count me in! This sounds awesome fun :)
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  14. im defiantly in! maybe i could be a test subject?
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  15. I would like to help! Well... the only things i'm good at are decorating and skin making...
    PresidentSnowMODEL.png Arenamodel.png President Snow and an arena outfit model.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  16. Hut! That's awesome! Like I said; I'm unfamiliar with the actual storyline, but if there was an expert on the story around, I'd like to add story elements in the game.

Anything to make the game better.

Glad to see support!
    Monster_ likes this.
  17. HEY! No one knows about my relationship...

Anyways I can build some custom plugins for the server(not too complicated) so the server can run the way you like.
  18. Can anyone help me fix up the website? I haven't had the time. If anyone can and is willing please let me know. I have a domain and am made preparing the website, but no much headway, had to work six days in row of ten hours shifts.
  19. An even better idea for keeping track of tributes:
    Have some of us dress up as sheep and follow them around ;)
  20. I am dressing up as a wolf then.