Battle Royale (Hunger games beta server discussion board)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xatharon, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I get to be a cow.
    And note that I will not take kindly to being slaughtered, so if you find yourself in the arena with a herd of cows, remember that if you kill them, you could be killing an admin.
  2. Ok then, I will be a lightning bolt. can't get lightning for killing.
  3. :/
    RIP Secret
    Died by lightning while a cow
  4. Anyway we should find a way to get together to discuss the server. I am stuck in the website right now. Once it is finished we can work there better.
  5. Wait a sec... I'm part of Alex's HG event, will I be in or not?

-Natfan
  6. I get to be a tomato :D
  7. C
    Contact him by PM, they are continuing their server and their plans are going forward.
  8. You're online! =D
  9. Yep, I am just watching a game, wanna talk?
  10. Yea! I wanna get this started, going, discussed, in progress. We got interested people, and a lot else riding on our shoulders.
  11. Can I join your little discussion? I'd like to have an active role in this.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  12. Sure my skype is xatharon
  13. It was fairly productive. We need more food at our next meeting.
  14. The name will be EMC HG server. (emc.thg.com)
  15. A kit plugin.
  16. Sent a reply to your PM on what to use :) I'll help in any way if you need me to.
  17. No it wont be. You don't own that domain and it's so short it could cost up to $1000+.
  18. Chascarrillo, alexhallon and me are also owners of the event!!!
  19. So is the HG server up and working yet? If soo cans i bes a pig?
  20. Actually, this is debatable. You guys all started your own events. Alex's is continuing, I think. You guys can do your thing. I think that our idea of what this will be is a lot different than what yours is. That being said, if you want to help out, just ask xatharon or Cypher.