Battle Royale (Hunger games beta server discussion board)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xatharon, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Okay. Was happnin? I read EVERYTHING.
  2. Doesn't mean you own the domain. It's in use already.
  3. We can't do our thing :mad:
  4. Let's start a private conversation, so much ppl here
  5. LOL, what? We got the go ahead from Admins to make the server. We meaning Xat and I. What are you talking about? If you want to help, we'll talk about it.
  6. icecreamcow deleted our and alexhallon´s events, so he said us that we will be ops in this new event
  7. Xat said he will help with all that you guys did and will help organize the event you had going already in a more productive way (ie. not messaging emc staff every day about griefing each other.) :p
  8. I'm frankly seeing this being even worse then it was before, We have people complaining they own the event, When they do not.
    Chascarrillo and alexhuac like this.
  9. Who is the real host? cause I was sent here by ICC cause i showed him the planetminecraft link in my previous post above
  10. Alexhuac. Chascarillo Host one event, And Alexhallon and me host another, And we've combined. So 4 owners.
  11. do you know when the next event is? cause I have never seen this thread and I found a good map for it :eek:
  12. We've built are own maps.
    alexhuac likes this.
  13. do you know when the next event is?
  14. Not sure, It was planned for a couple of days ago, But ICC shut it down.
  15. :( I think this would really fun especially if we could be in a skype call with our partners
  16. Skilled, all the setup information is currently being discussed in this thread. Contact xatharon as I believe he's keeping all the notes and progress organized. :)
  17. you mean the monkey dude? :confused:?
  18. Yes...the monkey dude.
  19. Chascarrillo and me are building the capitol, and alexhallon and joshposh have built an arena, like us.