Baby Pics / Old Photos

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sivaDtasivaD, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Hello! As you can tell by the name of this thread, this is for posting some old pics of yourself, such as baby pics or childhood photos (childhood photos for those who are adults).

When I say old photos, I don't mean photos taken last year. I mean old. Not that I'm calling anyone old, I just mean pre-teenager or as I've said, baby pics.

Video / GIFs are allowed, just make sure it's you (or another player on EMC, and if it is, please acknowledge it, but it's preferred that it's you).

Having other people and pets in the pictures are allowed, just make sure you acknowledge which one is you.

Please try to keep this on topic!

If there's any confusion, please private message me either in-game or through forums. (Also please let me know if there's any other way to word the "old" statement above without it sounding like I'm calling anyone old).

Enjoy! =D <3
  2. I will contribute to this as soon as I get my laptop back and I can access discord (too lazy to use the browser version lol)
    CoronaFender1218 likes this.
  3. Love this thread idea! :)

My guess is that this was taken in maybe fall of 2000. I was born in June of 98' so I don't think I'd be able to stand like this if I was younger than 2. I'm the one on the left. :) I was a super blond haired child, which is wild to me because I'm not anymore!

I'm guessing that this was maybe July or August of 03', making me 5. My aunt used to take my sister and I on little fun days for our birthdays, and I was a huge lover of trains. So, she took me on a train ride this day. I remember being extremely excited. :)

Last one! This one I was probably 4-ish. I'm guessing that because my sister is on the right and she is older than me, but still looks fairly young in this picture. Either way, I love this one. If and when I ever decide that kids are in the picture for me, I'm gonna recreate this picture with them. Or at least give them a finger painting day like this. :D
  4. Nice, you made it. :D
    And also make sure you have their permission to share it publicly. :) (in case of the former :p)

I do not have direct access to our pictures right now, but I can share this one that I looked up for something two years ago... which waffle already found, somehow. :p

I do not recognise myself or any family members in this picture, I've got to say. :p
  5. Sheesh...
    Might as well. :p Here is 3-5 year old me chowing down on some smores.

6. Aw, you removed it. :( Edit: That's fine, if you don't want to keep it up. :)
  7. I started getting messages from google that i was being attacked (right after I posted the pic)... thought that was a little strange, so yeah, I removed it, lol. I can describe it for you though: A blonde haired boy chomping on a big s'more. No manners whatsoever, haha. :rolleyes:
  8. I just got a message saying EMC website was not secure. Couldn't get on for a few minutes, tried a few times and all is good now. Strange :confused:
    Stnywitness and CoronaFender1218 like this.
  9. Hmm... weird
    luckycordel and CoronaFender1218 like this.
  10. EMC's SSL/TLS certificate expired today.

If you don't know what that means, think of it this way: each website has a licence, sort of like a driver's licence, and each time you visit EMC's website, it gives you its licence to prove that it is, indeed, the Empire Minecraft site you want to visit. That licence expired today, though. Aikar was notified of it within a few minutes of it happening, and he renewed the licence, allowing us to use the site once more. :)

For reference, the website was still safe during those few minutes that the licence (SSL cert) was expired; as a real life connection, this would be the equivalent of driving around with a 1-day-expired licence. You're still fine, but you'll get some dirty looks from a cop telling you to renew it. :p
  11. quite interesting it expired again, lol, pretty sure i remember this happening around this time last year or two years ago and Aikar mentioned he was going to try to make it auto-renew, must have a few other, more pressing issues to focus on? :p
  12. Ah, so that wasn't only me! That was just a coincidence, though. :p
  13. I think we failed...
  14. The person in the back is a stranger, but the person with a monkey on his head is me. :D
  15. Interesting thread idea, I like it. :)
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  16. omg i forgot to contribute to this thread!!!
    I recently looked through our collection of family pictures and I found a few gems

This is me (about ~4 years old) at a music festival in indiana. The kid in the bowl haircut and jean shorts is my older sister, and I have no idea who the girl in the yellow hat is but I'm sure I was very fond of her

preschool me, look how cute!!!!

Also preschool, not sure at all what was going on but it looks like I was having the time of my life

And here's the cherry on top:

I was a blotchy little gremlin. That's my sister holding me
  17. Great pictures, thanks for sharing! :D
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.