Australia Day promo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I know EMC is US based, etc etc etc. But is a sheep named "Lamb" and cooked pork named "Lamb Chops" really too much too ask for? :p
    AlexChance and MrWhosMagic like this.
  2. Yeh it doesnt even need to be a promo XD
  3. Australia day is Sunday :p
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  4. YES! Like a bow with epic enchants .o.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  5. This brings up a good point. EMC is a diversity of cultures, yet since we are 'based' in US we only celebrate US holidays. I think we should celebrate all holidays :D EQUALITY FOR ALL!
    MrWhosMagic and mba2012 like this.
  6. Well there's a simple solution for this. If a high enough number of players are from a certain country, that country's holiday could be observed and celebrated on EMC. That way we at least get the main ones. We have a large number of Australian players so celebrating Australia Day makes perfect sense to me.
  7. Im just gunna say that the 4th of July and ect promos dont mean anything to Aussies or others, so can we have a promo thats special to us? Australia Day is one of Aust's celebrated holiday, like on the radio you hear about it after ever song e.o

One promo cant hurt ;)
  8. Australia day is about the only holiday celebrated by the entire country at the same time. Every other holiday happens on a different day in each state -.-