Australia Day promo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. In the UK I've only ever known Australia Day as another excuse for the immigrant Aussie types to go out and get absolutely wrecked. :D
  2. Yeh I know one person on EMC in the Navy, who was a mod but had to go to Diamond because not enough time, forget his name :(
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. EdmundWayne?
  4. Dreacon78 :p I used to chat to him a bit :p
  5. That's a little random :p..... In less i'm missing something, or misread? :D
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  6. I mean to quote Bite's post XD
  7. Gots' to respect dem's' around hare'...

We have to respect the Austrailians too!
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  8. Yeh we you allieessssssssssssssss, we supported you in Afghanistan :p too bad i wasn't there :(
  9. Oh... That makes more sense now! :3 :D xD
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  10. I feel like we have a promo for almost all our american holidays pretty much, but if we add in all the holidays from all the other countries. There would be so many promos and the promos might not end up being worth as much because they might not be as valuable to have that much anymore. I know it would be cool to add in a promo for Australians, but is it really fair for mexico or China or other countries? Thats just a little rant :/ lol
  11. I didn't even really know what it meant HAHAHAAHAHAH, I just thought it was a party for Aussies XD
  12. My dad's cousin was :D
  13. Is it fair for only Americans (US) to only have promos for us?
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  14. My dad's in the NAVY
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  15. well idk, but people would start to get sick of the promos if there were one all the time.
    LoyalKoala likes this.
  16. theres also so many items we can create before we have to recycle some old ones, im pretty sure if we made a australia day ground breaker (pick) that was same thing as orebuster all the people who have been hoarding them would get pretty mad. promos are meant to be rare and as such we follow very lax selection of which holidays we may or may not give out promos for. if yall look at a real chinese calender theres a holiday there every day so along that line of thinking we would run out of promo items in a month
    Alyattayla, cutejuliew and Aquazzz like this.
  17. that is how i was saying it lol. people would really get bored of promos if it were like everyday. The mods would also run out of ideas as well if they had to make a promo for every holiday.
    LoyalKoala likes this.
  18. Honestly man, not trying to be rude or anything close to that.. Just my thoughts on all of this..

Firstly, you post a thread about auctioning tons of things, and how you need donations blah blah blah, and now you're mentioning future promos? Won't you be gone by then? Am I the only one confused about all of this? :confused:

Also, EMC is a US based server. :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  19. Just foro everyone else, and im not fully leaving emc ;)
  20. Or we could have an international day. At my school once a year we host an International day, we go and eat tons of different food, and do awesome ativities to celebrate all the countrires. EMC Could run a little party for it? With like MA, firefloors and other cool activities