Australia Day promo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. i think we tend to just have celebrations on the smaller holidays, like the st paddys celebration i went to last year on 4 promos as far as i know are only for the larger (more american) holidays
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  2. Come on, you're from Australia, it's a big day :D Besides, it's all about community spirit
    marine4121 likes this.
  3. The beach is always full of people so I just stay home and chill :p Who needs friends anyways psh :rolleyes:
  4. We always have a BBQ at a mates house. It's really good.
  5. I got invited to some, but I don't feel like yelling at a party "AUSSI AUSSI OI OI" and sitting in the park watching the fireworks from the city :p Like what about them mosquitoes >:U
    southpark347 and MrWhosMagic like this.
  6. As if you don't have a barbie... You could go fishin, swim in a pool or go for a drive. Weres that aussie spirt?
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  7. i'm a lazy butt in the holidays
  8. How would they know whos Aussie and whos not eh? :rolleyes:
    Aquazzz, southpark347 and MrWhosMagic like this.
  9. It's possible :p
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  10. Maybe we can have a promo for 2 countries a year or something ya know? Like aussie day and the queens birthday this year, and another 2 the next year

Also what about rememberence day? I believe thats for everyone? Because if it wasn't for the soldiers protecting our contries..?
  11. in america its called veterans day
    cutejuliew and MrWhosMagic like this.
  12. So we could even just call it soldiers day or something?
  13. I don't think Remembrance Day is something we need to "celebrate" on EMC (or in real life) as it wouldn't be appropriate :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  14. Ah you have a point! It is to remeber! Maybe a bow, with a special lore or something?
  15. Some things don't always need some fancy reward or object tied to them... Remembrance day is to remember those who sacrificed so much. Why would there be a need to benefit from the day in any other way than we already have, we've benefit in the way the soldiers wanted ;)
    bitemenow15 and MrWhosMagic like this.
  16. very good point. Soldiers are there to protect, and make sure we can play EMC :D
  17. theres atleast 2 veteran moderators maybe more so the holiday was not overlooked. just venerated instead of celebrated. Little known fact however, active duty soldiers get derelict protection for as long as they need :)

in case you were wondering why some residences are 110+ derelict and still protected
  18. Now I want to move to Australia )-)
    Not that I'm complaining :3
    MrWhosMagic and mba2012 like this.
  19. How about a new boomerang weapon?
    PlayTehMinecraft and MrWhosMagic like this.