Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. *Hurp durp making a building* BOOOOOOM *enderdragon crashes through entire building and destroys everything and kills me* UGH lmao
    SecretAznEks and nnnnmc1 like this.
  2. Bidding stands at 115k from Xxbown's group :)
  3. He got it in a auction....I think he is just trying to make profit.
  4. The way this will be, It will not be for sale after this, I want it for the fact, that it was the very first and only Egg from SMP2. Which is my Home server. :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. I want to sell it because I am not going to be able to play as much, University is hectic, and I would rather it be in a better home where someone can enjoy it :)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  6. O ok sry Just saying
  7. MR2, say we make you a BuyNow offer of 200k. Would you accept (We aren't actually making the offer. This is hypothetically.
  8. I would accept :D I neither accepted or denied buy nows in the auction info, there fore it is at my discretion whether I choose to accept it or decline, but I accept 200k :)
  9. Really? Well I think there is a few bidders to come out of the woodwork yet so make sure your happy with this seems like it could go that high naturally :)
  10. Pretty cool if i was on that server i would bid
  11. AYou are part of Xxbown's group right? If you are, what is the max your group is willing to bid? Would you bid up to 200K or more?
  12. I'll buy it now for 200k. Not hypothetical, I'll take it now, and I've got the money.
    NurglesRott likes this.
  13. Lawl, one hypothetical offer of 200k and one firm offer of 200k hmmm the choices the choices.... let brett answer my previous question b4 I make a decision
  14. Even if I could touch 200K, I probably wouldn't pay that much for it... I think ignoramoose is going to have it. :) Would have been nice to have the SMP2 egg since I live there, but I'll wait for the next one I guess. :p
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  15. I'm on SMP2, and I've got the money. If you said you'll take 200k, and they
    Then we have a deal?
    krysyyjane9191 and MR2R2M like this.
  16. Right, if anyone wants to offer More then 200k, I will do a 10 minute for 3 2 1 starting now

Going to Ignor

17. I'll keep an eye on it. I've got a little more pocket change if need be :)

(If i'm going to spend 200k, I at least have to act pompus about it).
  18. This is when, not for you ignor, I know you would have the cash, but I would like for a senior or above member of staff to check peoples balances :)

I dont want someone false bidding here :)
  19. There's some more rupees i can pry from krysyyjane, but here's something to settle everything down.
    screenshot.png
    krysyyjane9191 and MR2R2M like this.
  20. Lol, I trusted that you had your funds, but any other people who want to try bid more than 200k now XD