Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Ahead of the curve, eh? :D
  2. Remember :) my signature is from my perspective -- a thirteen year old boy who's often looked down on becuase of a number lower then the apposed. I just like the idea of breaking a cycle. An idea that states I am a child, and therefore childish. Rubbish I say :D
  3. okay, deleting all my posts that dont relate to the egg auction...
    NurglesRott likes this.
  4. Not even going to comment about all the related unrelated stuff (excluding this post)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  5. Yea, that's kind of a huge bummer...I was lurking around waiting to strike. And here I wake up to find the auction already over. :(

Maybe another time then. :confused:
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  6. You're going to fight that until you are 30. I have had the same beard since I was 17 thanks to having to beat that perception that I'm too young to have done what I've done.

I think opening them up is a terrible idea, for exactly what is said above. There's only one item worth 300k on the server (actually 5), and it should stay that way. I couldn't have said it better.
  7. Well, did you have 300K?
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. I think his point was more geared towards you closing the auction much earlier than you yourself poster originally [Liz would be ashamed!] for a completely unstated 'BUY IT NOW' price, which you also voided after clearly accepting a different offer of 200K rupees :) why yes, I believe that's why
  9. Like I said, I neither stated that buy nows would be accepted or declined. I am the auctionier, and I can do as I please. It was my item. I can do what ever the hell I want to do with it. Just like in real life, a shopkeeper can raise his prices, lower his prices, withdraw an item from sale etc.

Bottom line, leave me alone, seems to me lots of people are a bit jeally :p "why yes" thats to be expected, theres no pleasing everyone, and business is business.

You might also like to read this from Ignor:

MuffinCraft15 likes this.
  10. Yea, I would've had enough in time.

300K is the new 20K :p
  11. If so you should buy my smp3 egg for 40k ;D
  12. LOL better look at that post again Jack - otherwise I'll hold you to selling your egg to me for that price! :p
  13. Read the OTHER post mah friend! 300k is the new 20k, That means 40k = 600k ;D Math!
  14. I never said I'd follow that policy! 40K is the old 40K as far as I am concerned. ;)
    You put your egg on display yet? I still wanna come check out the one that got away! :)
  15. Ya, 6004 on smp3, or next to spawn. Going to put up a meuseam, but had to get the egg out. PS If anyone with the original story of the smp3 egg would give me some info ;D I know it was stolen by CrapCraft wich was a aweseom story :D So, ya, im going to have a huge storyboard about its history

Edit: So many typoes... Sorry