Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. What we really need is an auction feature on the site where people can place bids :D

Like trademe or ebay :D
    NurglesRott and ignoramoose like this.
  2. I'll have to look into that and see if there's a easy ebay script for a website. I know justin is busy with 1.2 update stuff, but I'm sure he would go for it if there was one available.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. 240k
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. A million likes to you if you find one :DDDDD
  5. OH MY, syndicate or self bid? Self bids need proof of funds please :)
  6. Yep, I'm waiting for the post that they have the rupees
    screenshot.png

It's one thing to say you've got them, it's another to prove it. Since they are having a syndicate of as many players as they can get, I'd like to see them collect.
    NurglesRott and MR2R2M like this.
  7. MR2 this bd can't end until Thursday as stated in one of your posts. Also, technically our smp2 bid group won for 200k when you accepted our offer a few pages ago. And I know justo would be happy to settle here.
  8. how do you do that just take a screenshot?
  9. Ugh, I did not accept the bid? I also said buy nows are at my descretion, people are bidding for a buy now right now lol :D
  10. Yes.
  11. Press printscreen on your keyboard then paste it on paint, save it as a jpeg, upload here, if to large to upload here, upload to imgur then paste forum code here :)
    NurglesRott likes this.
  12. Darn, and this bid can't end til thursday you recognize that fact right?
  13. Thats the whole point to a buy now..... it overides the end time and BUYS the item NOW
    krysyyjane9191 and ignoramoose like this.
  14. you have to enter image url or can you just upload?
  15. Right but we are still urgently BIDDING do or continues till Thursday.
  16. So, whats the status? I'd be willing to bid more but a syndicate saying they "have" the rupees is different than actually having them.

You know this from dealing with a certain individual on SMP1 mr2r2m.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  17. either or :)
  18. hahah yea hahaha

Also, lets clear this up.... these latest bids are for a BUY NOW, I need proof of funds. Money needs to be given RIGHT NOW after auction :)
  19. I can't see how to attach a file, sorry I'm being dumb? I'm happy if I don't deliver you $$$ in 5mins to give to ignoramoose
  20. Y R U GUYS SO RICH?!!?:eek::confused::eek::confused: