Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. So its 240 k going to bretskii, going once
  2. Ok all parties involved come on the server to confirm the winner, utopia 5003 is the plot
  3. I cannot come online as I am supposed to be sleeping as it is nearly midnight here an I am on my mobile.
  4. Click reply and then click upload a file... like in this pic.

Attached Files:

5. Also bids cannot take place in-game, only on the site! Flagging this as an illegal auction and telling all staff.
  6. Dude, I am just sealing the bid not carrying it on XD
    NurglesRott likes this.
  7. AAAAHHHHHHH!!! Bownz and I need this for the smp2 museum and shrine w/ JustinGuy they are discussing apparently!
  8. you really shouldn't change the terms of the auction mid auction. it's not fair to bidders. you didn't say anything about a buy it now price when you started the auction.
    XxBoWnZxX666 and konglooey84 like this.
  9. This is just too crazy, its easier to mannage on the server
  10. Oh well if you do anything auction relate in server except for payment and item trade-off the auctio us illegal and immeadiatelt shut down.
  11. EGG IS SOLD

Thanks to all who partook in this auction :)
    NurglesRott likes this.
  12. So who won and what was final price? Where will it be displayed now? Hope it stayed on SMP2!
  13. Bretskiiii won it at 300k. I think he is on smp2, I have no idea, Maybe we can request him to build a shrine there :)
    NurglesRott likes this.
  14. they did the giant four egg auction on the server
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  15. She beat me to it, And frankly whatever problems there we're with the auction, the person willing to pay the most won it. That's the way the auction should work, so all and all it went well. Congrats Bretskiiii for the egg and mr2r2m for the 300k rupees!
    MR2R2M and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  16. New egg sale record BTW. Hopefully ender dragon resets will happen soon! :rolleyes:
    But I doubt it. :p
    MR2R2M and hayleycolgan like this.
  17. I honestly think adding dragon egg spawns would destroy the only rare item on EMC :)
    It's funny. It's sorta like, making Somthing everyone wants... And mass producing it later.... Seems silly to me
  18. i like your signature =D
    jackomighty likes this.
  19. :D I like jack's signature too.
    jackomighty likes this.