Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. i bid 99k for it
  2. Sad face. Ill consult the group, we'll most likely bid again.!
  3. Isn't the bidding in 5k increments?
  4. in order to beat someones bid it has to be 5k more than that persons bid, theres nothing to stop you from biiding more than 5k :)
  5. First "dude" i make a ton of money not being a supporter i just have low funds right now since i have been buying enchanted picks.
    Second "dude" actually my minecraft did actually upgrade automatically its a problem he has.
    Third "dude" Whenever i try to downgrade or upgrade without my mineraft wanting to it wont load
  6. Thank you, thank you, you have saved my economic life.
    Virual hug guys.

:)
  7. what i don't understand is why you guys are bidding 99k for an egg just an egg i mean chicken lay eggs and at least they give birth to other chickens this does nothing.
  8. I am so sick of these posts the egg is valuable not because it is useful but because it is the most RARE ITEM IN THE GAME!
    MR2R2M and dannydan like this.
  9. ok ok im sorry
  10. Did this thread suddenly turn into an argue from last time i checked this thread? :confused:
  11. yes yes it did
  12. 104K from my SMP2 Pool.
  13. I couldnt agree with you more mak, these bloody people are annoying that come on here and say that it is worthless
  14. It is ultimately worth what the free market is willing to pay, simple supply / demand economics. Power to the person that had the egg :)

Still working out if I want to bid, who wouldn't want this it's very exclusive item.
  15. If anyone Would like to join our SMP2 Money pool and you live mainly on Smp2 Pm me. we are all splitting the cost evenly
  16. I wish Dragon eggs hatched :p
  17. That would suck
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. Dont you mean you called him dude?
  19. 110K u guys happy now its a even number
    MR2R2M likes this.
  20. 115K from the SMP2 Pool.
    MR2R2M likes this.