Auction: SMP2 Dragon egg !!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MR2R2M, Mar 1, 2012.

1. imagesCAE0BWHO.jpg
  2. I'll be bidding... but 14 days is a long time. I could earn double my rupees in that time. I'll be placing my bid towards the end of the auction. :)
    BloodDisciple and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  3. If you have 80k to throw for a draggon egg: Give them to me, i will give you an MC hug and a wool representation of the dragon egg xD
    [Jokes away]
    we all are.
    jlopez24 likes this.
  4. Did we establish how the egg was got in the first place? I'm curious about that..
  5. Ok, due to complaints the auction is now ending 7 days from NOW

Also bid increments must be 5k

Happy Bidding :)
    konglooey84 likes this.
  6. Ok sir, i will get rich. BRB *getting rich...*
    xD well, if you are rich you can help me get rich by giving me some of your rich'ness, can't you? :p
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  7. If you are anonoyed by me then im doing my job exceptionally!

Thank you

Will definitelly make a sig about it, can I use you as testimonial?
  8. Hmm... Was wondering why I don't have a birth certificate...
  9. Because you are just a bug in MC code lines.
  10. 333 im kind of low n rupees curently but i can easily earn like 20k in 7 days
  11. I bought it for 140k the last time it was auctioned, so yes it is worth a lot :D
  12. Bidding Stands at 80k to danny
  13. why me i need those rupees.

:)
  14. Don't worry dannydan... you're just holding my spot at the front of the line for a few days. :p
  15. just wait :)
  16. Dude mr2r2m u started this auction in the wrong time since a lot of people upgraded to 1.2 so now they wont be able to gather up rupees to auction here
  17. XD Makrom how many rupees do you have now?
  18. Since my minecraft updated i havent been able to get more rupees so i guess i wont participate in this auction
  19. I have enough money to buy it myself, But if anyone would like to split a bid with me we can have more than 1 person, as many who help will all get the same share, We could make a museum for it on SMP2, PM we'll all start a conversation and will decide how to split the costs. I think the SMP2 egg should belong to the people of SMP2 :)
    MR2R2M likes this.