Ask me Anything.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Aug 11, 2016.

1. It was a joke
  2. mmmmkay
  3. Can you ask more than one question? xD

If so: Do you have a favourite quote?
    607 likes this.
  4. Ask as many as you want :p

"If life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes." I like that one so much it's my Instagram bio. Not very big on quotes lol.
    607 and PZRiptide like this.
  5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  6. No idea, and I'm too lazy to Google properly :rolleyes:
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  7. Kytula likes this.
  8. Favourite song?

Trust me, I can go all day, got nothin' better to do :p
    607 likes this.
  9. projects or C
  10. I automatically assumed European. Oops.
    At the moment: Tie between 'Somebody Else' by the 1975, 'Bordersz' by Zayn, 'The Ocean' by The Wild Wind, and 'Money Power Glory' by Lana Del Rey. Last time I had a singular favourite song it was 'Hear Me' (or maybe Amsterdam...) by Imagine Dragons.
    Projects. The closest thing I can think of would be coursework.
    607 likes this.

11. OMG, that's so weird, i'm actually listening to that song right now :eek::confused: I CAN READ MINDS!
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. So basics: what is your favorite...
    1.color
    2.food
    3.season
    4.sport
    5.smell :p

What made you come to Emc in the first place? What made you stay? Can I have your head please? Lol ;p
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  13. coursework sucks doing IT
    1. Maroon.
    2. Favourite food from home is a sausage, bean and cheese pasty (Cornish pasties are great too). Favourite foreign food is pasulj - purely because my Serbian internet friend eats it all the time (meanwhile saying 'it's not that good') and I told demanded her to cook it for me if I ever meet her. I've never even ate it lol.
    3. Winter. I like autumn when its still hot outside though (so September).
    4. Spoooorrrtt... hm. Rugby or dodgeball. My favourite to watch is football ('soccer' for Americans).
    5. Petrol ('gasoline' for Americans).
    6. My friend asked me if I wanted to play with him in school, I was like yeah sure, he referred me to smp3.
    7. I got addicted to the forums.
    8. My head doesn't exist yet, so there'd have to be a good reason :p
    607 and Kytula like this.
  14. what is your favorite song and y
  15. What job do you want for me its a lifeguard
  16. Already answered above, besides the 'why?' part... I like the music. Nice vocals, a good beat, in a genre I like - I couldn't care about lyrics and I don't read into them much. I just like good music. I don't try to draw a 'how I should act' or 'deeper meaning' from them. Sometimes I'll be listening to something and hear a lyric that reminds me of someone, or a feeling I'm feeling, but that's as far as stuff like that goes.
    I'd love to be a YouTuber or some other kind of entertainer but I don't have the voice, the jokes, or the charisma (although I'm trying to change that lol) for it. I've wanted to develop games since I was about four years old and I'm going to be doing IT in college (covers software development, robotics, etc.) for 1-3 years, and I have my eyes on studying computer science in Uni, so I guess I'm doing something related to that. I don't know if I want to anymore though.
    607 and PZRiptide like this.
  17. since i asked a repeat..... if u could control 1 element what would it be

mine would be fire XD i love fire