Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. We are heading to the hospital. We get a burst of yelling from the radio, something about the gate breaking.Jason, Jeremy, Dylan, and Joe say they will meet us at the hospital, but there are zombies coming with them. We had better fortify the hospital. Scavenge for 2x4's, Spenser and James, Sean will find me some medicine for my arm.
  2. ........
  3. I pick up the radio. "Can you hear me?" I scream. All I hear is gunfire and moans. This isnt good. The whole night has gone to ruins.
  4. ?
  5. The 4 men guarding the base are hurt, but coming to the hospital. You and spenser had better look for 2x4's while the zombies are occupied at the school.
  6. James and I split up and each search a different hospital wing.
    I find a Defibrilattor and grab it thinking it could be useful.
    I also find a good amount of 2x4s in the basement of the hospital...however they are guarded by 2 walkers, I shoot both walkers with my revolver and radio James to come help me get the 2x4s
  7. I hear static from the radio and leave the basement to try to get a better signal
  8. AAARRGGH!!! That's all I can hear whilst I am searching for 2x4s. What was it? I'm really worried. I try to open the door leading to the outside. It won't budge! Oh god! What's happening!!!
  9. I see its no longer 2 In the morning where you are.

Allan opens the door and lets the 4 men in, firing at the zombies behind him. We need to board up the door!!!!! Allan and the 4 men need to get medical help, hurry up with the 2x4's!
  10. I radio James again and still get no response...
    figuring somthing is wrong i take off towards the direction he went hoping to find him before somthing bad happens
  11. Everyone regroup at the doorway to reinforce the door! James is already here, Allen and the 4 men assigned to guard the base are in the medical ward. Hurry!
  12. I run to the Doorway with and see that it is a steel door.....
    I say to find a way to jam the door closed and i will use the defibrillator on it
  13. The door! It Won't budge! How did I even get stuck in here? I started thinking to myself, what happens if I "turn" In here? Don't think that I said. I don't want them to know. They may. Hurt me.
  14. Allen breaks the door down with a fire axe and holds his hand out to James. Hearing what he said earlier, he tells him there is some kind of lab upstairs with components for a "Cure to the Green Flu". Allan says "They probably used that to cure the military and all the rich dudes, come on, you're not alone. Im infected too."
  15. Finally Allan broke the door down! Wait. He is saying he is infected? Why would he be telling me? How long ago did he get bitten? We now need the cure more than ever!
  16. I decide to accompany Allen and James to the lab in order to keep them safe and keep an eye on James who has been acting strangely i then overhear that Allen is infected!!
    I start to decide what i should do if the cure isnt upstairs.......
  17. Lately, I have been getting these urges. I know that Allen is infected to but. It's like I want to, never mind. I can't even say it.
  18. I listen to Allen and James talking while i silently follow them keeping a distance in order to hide my presence...
  19. Allen sees the recipe for the cure. We need 2 cans of nitrous oxide, found in muscle cars, and then 2 ounces of Motrin pills. Each. Allen sends James for the motrin pills and Spenser with Sean to go get nitrous oxide. If we can get the cure, we may be able to live another day.
  20. "Spenser, we need you to go get that nitro. Fast, or we might turn."