Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. I tell Allen (ignore my last post) that i know a large auditorium only a few miles from here in which Muscle car shows were held. we may be able to find Nitrous there.....
    It appears however that Allen and James can "sense " the presence of the undead and i ask if they will accompany me
  2. "Okay. Take Jeremy and Dylan with you, Dylans got a dog. and Jeremy is French. Good luck"

"James, find those pills. Quick!"
  3. They know. They all know we Are infected. This is bad, I have a plan. Sure! I will go get the Motrin pills. Be back in about 2 hours? Don't wait up
  4. Allen tends to the wounded and finds some spare rounds.
  5. I take the others to the hospital parking lot to find a car.
    i find an ambulance with the keys in the ignition.....there a dead man inside the Ambulance and i push him out so the others can get in the back and we start driving........after about 30 minutes we hit the auditorium and go inside.....
    only to find tthe auditorium is occupied with about 2 dozen undead one of wich is about 7 feet tall and is dragging a metal pole with a chunk of concrete on the end
  6. I leave the gates. I can see a zombie in the distance, but he is just ignoring me? W-what's happening? I have got to get out of here! I start running. I hear a voice telling me to come back. But I continued running!
  7. I hear a HUGE explosion, and knocks on the front door. "James!! Get whatever pills you can find and run back here with a gun!" The door bursts open, and 4 people in military outfits run in, guns toting. They yell "Anybody home? We don't want to hurt you..." I fire a round at the lead man's head behind cover, and let loose with the M4. Im hit in the leg, and calling for help. 10 more men run in.
  8. Joe walks along the street, finally making his way from the military base. He sees a zombie heading toward him. He seems familiar. Its James! Wait, no, it can't be. He thought, because this was a walker. He fires a round at the zombies chest and then gets pounced on by it, being clawed and bit.
  9. There was a loud bang. Should I go back? No, I can't! If I do. Who knows what they will do to me... I can't control myself! I've hurt joe! What have I done!
  10. The 3 injured men from the ward open fire on the corrupt military, and Allen goes out to find James. He sees him eyeing Joe, who is injured, and ties James up with a leather belt. He pulls James and Joe over his shoulders, and limps back to the door. He goes to the lab and gives them both knockout pills. Where is spenser?
  11. The others begin to open fire on the horde of undead .....
    i move behind a car and open fire on the colossus with the club, i put a round in his head and he dosent even trip up
    the colossus raises its club and smashes the car i am behind. i run back and take cover behind a stone pillar and fire another shot into the beasts head and it falls on top of another car dead.
    I help the others finish off the undead and see that Dylan has been bitten, i tell Jeremy to stay here with Dylan and keep him safe while i grab 4 cans of nitrous from a car
    on the way back Dylan is in the back With Jeremy and we drive by a Zoo that had been overrun.....
    as i drive past it i see a large black object hurdle itself out at the ambulance.....next thing i know the ambulance is on its side somking....i look back and Dylan and Jermey are reletavely unharmed......i look up and see what appears to me a Infected Gorilla trying to rip the door of the ambulance off.......
  12. What. Where an I? I just woke up to find that I am tied up In a cage! Let me out I scream! They are looking at me weird? They can't understand me!
  13. I pull out my revolver and shoot 6 rounds into the beasts head and it slumps onto the overturned ambulance dead
    I help Jeremy get Dylan out and into a Truck near the over turned ambulance...there are no keys so i hot wire it and we tear down the road as the Gorilla that i thought was dead starts getting back up ........
    I realize that it has been nearly 2 hours scince we left and speed up the truck as fast as i can hoping to get the nitrous to the others in time
  14. I arrive at the Hospital with the wounded Dylan and Jermey
    i see an undead in a cage growling and snarling yet somehow still human like....
    i realize that it is James... am i too late? will the cure still work??
  15. We put together the components and give them to Dylan, Allen, James, and Joe. James seems to be coming back to normal and the others stop twitching. We need to get out of this busy town, get somewhere remote.
  16. I say that there is a small airport about 15 miles from here it shouldnt be to crowded and we may be able to find a safer mode of transportation
  17. I... I have got to act human. So they know I'm not yet one of them. If they release me, I'm afraid I will do it again. I still have my gun in my pocket. I have to do it. I put the gun next to my head...
  18. All right. Everybody needs to head out. It seems nobody else is online so we won't include them anymore. Its just the 3 of us. Did spenser manage to get a car or save the ambulance? That would be a better way of getting to the airport. James seems to be back in human condition, so we are ready to move.
  19. I look and see what James is about to do and yell NO and shoot his hand with my revolver.
    his gun skids across the floor now covered with his blood
    (no ambulance got pwnd by the gorilla) i have a pickup truck though ..i am low on ammo however i only have 3 clips left for my rifle and 12 rounds in my revolver
  20. NO!!! Allen shoots the gun out of his hand and shake's James' shoulders. "You're fine! Stop! YOURE HUMAN, no matter what they are telling you. STOP. We helped you. Please, you are human! We have to leave!"