Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. I know all players are on the east coast. I forgot to put Jason swam to the US
  2. All the way? Thus he must be the best swimmer who ever lived.
  3. Someone did it once. Or maybe it was the english channel?
  4. Allan goes to the local supermarket to loot it and finds Sean sitting in the office, with a backpack full of supplies. He asks him if he wants to come to a military base. "We've got an armory with ammo for that pistol. We've also got big guns, but so far nobody knows how to use them."
  5. Jeremy sees something moving out in the distance and goes to investigate. Shotgun in hand, he pokes his head around the bushes and nearly gets it ripped off. He snaps his shotgun in the zombies' faces and fires. He hits his spot, but the recoil sends him flying back into the wall. His back is nearly broken. The others help pull him into the base so he can rest.
  6. You're not following our story at all.
    Allan gives Jeremy a crescent shaped pillburys biscuit. There are zombies at the gate, about 20, and everyone starts fortifying.
  7. Jeremy is unablE to stand so he gives his shotgun to Allan until he can stand again.
  8. Allan breaks a 2x4 and gives it to Jeremy as a crutch. Jeremy ventures to a nearby hospital with Sean. (oh i get it, backwards is Charlie Sean, like Charlie Sheen) Anyways, they are wandering through when they hear a growl, not of a normal walker's....
  9. Sorry, Can you recap??
  10. Every player is on the east coast. Keep it realistic, no 15 toes. Can you please start your character over again? This isn't at all like The 20th Century when you make alliances, its all about the story and trying to survive.
  11. Dylan Jones: When it struck he was hunting with his trusty 100 pound German Shepard named Dutch. He Was hunting with he .20 cal shotgun and has 10 rounds left. He came back to his house to find his wife had been killed and his children were zombies. He looted his house before he left looking for other survivors.

Equipment: 1 .20 cal buckshot shotgun, 10 rounds of buckshot, a German Shepard, 2 packs of chips, and 4 granola bars.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Allen and Sean are trapped by a Tank (L4D2 Reference) When Dylan and his trusty companion burst in. Allen fires with his reliable m4a1, combining fire with Sean's pistol and Dylan's shotgun. They take down the tank, and take a picture for the scrap book. They loot the hotel and fine medicine for Jeremy's leg, and find about 10 first aid kits. They also loot 10 cans of emergency food .
  13. *Jeremy's back* fixed

When the two return, Jeremy takes the medicine. Almost instantly, his back feels better. He grabs a loaf of bread and eats it. Then, he takes his Winchester .22 and loads it. He gets in a nearby Humvee and, to his surprise, there is a key in the ignition. He announces his destination to the group. A green zone in NYC!
  14. Aw. Somebody figured out the secret to my name. Sean, evidently somehow in the group already, goes back to the outpost. He begins setting up a more proper medical station for the wounded.
  15. ok sry
  16. Name:Spenser
    Background: Military sniper that was on leave when infection broke out
    Weapons: 50.cal sniper rifle with four 5 round clips , 44.magnum with 18 rounds, Bowie knife, 4 MRE's (meals ready to eat)
    Y'all run across me walking down a road while you are driving the humvee :)
  17. Name: EB Johson
    Backround: All family members died in a family feud
    Equipment: machine gun, has secret stash of bullets and a farm with food
  18. Jason decides to climb an outpost tower to find it filled with zombies. He cries for help while shooting the zombies.
  19. Name: James Leen
    Backround: The infection. It spread. It came to me. I dont know how long I have left. But all I know is, im not the only one out there.
    Equipment: Base Ball Bat. Small First Aid Kit. Hope.
  20. Ive heard there are survivors on the east coast. Im not far from there. I hope to catch sign of some civilization before I leave this abandoned house.