Anyone remember me?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by moonolotl, May 7, 2020.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but im not returning or anything!
    I just wanted to have a discussion, kind of a re-introduce myself?
    Anyway. I was chewsy4 / daysinthedust and ive been here for 5 to 6 years now. It's been incredible and ive met so many kind people along the way and i was curious how many of these still play today?

Sadly I won't be coming back. I grew out of minecraft a while ago. I've recently been playing a lot of Animal Crossing and have also been very active on an Animal Crossing forum (sorry ive betrayed you lol) and I'm mainly focusing on that game.
    I'm a lot older and way more mature than I was when I was last here, thinking about some of the things id used to say honestly makes me cringe. I think I was 14 when I last properly spoke here and like 11 or 12 when I joined

I'm about to go into my last 2 years of mandatory school in the UK, taking film studies, drama, art and some sort of language class (that's still being organised, but id like to do portuguese as im near fluent in that). Things have been pretty decent.
    I don't talk to many people that i met on here, sadly. I do occasionally talk to Flareon, im sure some of you remember him! I'm pretty sure he left as well? but a while after I did.

Anyway, if you remember me at all please speak up! I'd love to talk to you again, and id love to hear any of your memories surrounding me (i have terrible memory honestly so im probably not gonna remember like anything that people say)

Another apology if i posted this in a terrible place haha
    Sachrock, liamwill, Roslyn and 6 others like this.
  2. I just remember seeing you around online, dont think I ever talked to you though :oops: Definitely remember the name Chewsy
    kamirosee likes this.
  3. Hi Chewsy! (Again)
    Fadeddd and kamirosee like this.
  4. Hi, i remember you as chewsy :) that name made me remember something i found in my storage recently!
    607, Sefl and kamirosee like this.
  5. thats so cool :O
    I wonder where those even came from lol, i dont remember them
    607 likes this.
  6. Hello hello! :D Good luck with your last few years of school. :)
    607 and kamirosee like this.
  7. The name sounds familiar but can't put a pin in it, either way, animal crossing is a wonderful game and it was nice of you to come back and revisit :)
    607 and kamirosee like this.
  8. i know you! you had a throne at my outpost and everything, glad to see you're still alive. i don't play anymore either but it's good to see so many old names popping back up, just like the good old days =)
    kamirosee likes this.
  9. I remember you under all three those names. :)
    That's cool with me; any forum activity is good. :D (some exceptions excluded)
    Yes, but it turns out he also made a brief return last month. It doesn't appear to have done him well, though. :(
    Wait, what? xD That doesn't make sense, you should take classes on a language you don't know. :p
    kamirosee and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. Why hello.. I do recall your name.. but can't recall why.
    Anyhow it's great that things are going well for you and we hope to see you again.
    kamirosee and 607 like this.
  11. Hey there, welcome back-ish :)
    I definetly remember you :p
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. Hey! :)

I also remember you in all of your name variants. :D
    kamirosee and 607 like this.
  13. Heya, I remember your profile picture and name from back in the day :D
    kamirosee likes this.
  14. I'm super rusty in portuguese and it would be a lot easier for me to do an exam in a language i can teach myself rather than a language i dont know as well because of how the UK school system works and because of how many subjects ive chosen, its kinda complicated lol

It's so weird talking to all the people i used to see daily! i hope everyone's doing well <3