Android Vs. iOS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Jan 13, 2013.

?

Android or iOS

iOS 19 vote(s) 46.3%
Android 22 vote(s) 53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahh but if you were in the world of business you would know that the people in business are the people making money, not the people on Facebook.
  2. Actually, im always on my phone. I send out, on average, about 15000 texts a month, and receive as many.:) I am also on my student council, so im constantly involved with many activities. Everyone i talk to has matured out of that language of yours:)
    MR2R2M, mba2012 and cddm95ace like this.
  3. Oh, and here is something you should probably have read when you joined:)
    "Non-English Communication: EMC is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be tolerated."
    http://empireminecraft.com/help/terms
    MR2R2M and mba2012 like this.
  4. this is not a business meeting this if a communication website
  5. lol student council
    15000 texts to a couple people doesn't mean nothing
  6. goodie goodie
    u can understand me as u are replying
  7. I have 10 active text threads going a day. In a week i usually open a thread with 20 different people. You are uninformed, stop acting like you are.:)
    It says difficult to read. You make everything difficult to read.
  8. how old are u?
  9. Would a moderator please lock this thread? It is turning into a flame war and I doubt it will get better.
  10. Im 17.
  11. do u go to parties with alcohol and chicks
  12. Why are you asking those questions on a forum with young children on it?
  13. Nope, i have a girlfriend. I dont need alcohol to have fun, and i find it a waste of my money, since i should be saving up for college.
  14. hahahah
  15. apparently i m 8?
  16. u live in america?
  17. I dont see whats funny? I like being responsible, it gives me more freedom overall.
    Yes.
  18. I never said that, please don't put words in my mouth. Though I am sure there are some 8 year old on this server and talking about alcohol is a very bad influence on them.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. He said his age was a lie, and i suspect that no one would underage themselves (unless they are realllllly weird), so in his AMA thread i guess that he was 8-11, based off how he was acting:p
    mba2012 and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  20. Guys, this is ridiculous. Although I most definitely agree with jkjkjk, continuing this conversation is clearly not going to get anywhere. coffee_bullet, you should note that using improper grammar and spelling is going to be annoying to many people. This flame has nothing to do with the Apple/Android debate, and I would suggest you guys either drop it or prepare for this thread to be locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.