Android Vs. iOS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Jan 13, 2013.

?

Android or iOS

iOS 19 vote(s) 46.3%
Android 22 vote(s) 53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I believe you now.

Interesting article. Thanks.
    jkjkjk182 and CommonSense_64 like this.
  2. Android is not a company, Apple is. Android is a device platform. If Apple devices were so much better, then they would have a larger share of the market. Buuuuut they dont. Did you know that Apple actually copied the touchscreen design and idea of smartphones from a different company? And guess what! That company makes Android devices, and develops for Android now. Its devices are more powerful, less restricted, and you can actually upgrade them. Apple is the copy. Apple preys on ignorance, annnd its clear that their tactic is working -_-
    MR2R2M, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. whatever apples better
    only reason android is good is they use the idea from apple
    apple is so much nicer user friendly and look epic
    apple sells a 10x better life style
  4. also what about all the epic macs computers iPods iPads and more that uses iOS by apple that are so much better

5. Where is Windows?
  6. So what your saying is a shiny little case makes up for a less useful device? I prefer getting worth out of my money. Another reality check for you: Apple doesnt make their own ideas. Almost everything Apple has been taken from another company, and claimed as their own. Which is exactly what they did with iOS. Android is very easy to use, so i dont know where you pulled that statement from... Just cause it would take my grandma 3 days to get used to it doesnt mean that it is hard to use. A better lifestyle? What are you talking about? If being uninformed and gullible is how you want to live your life, then be my guest and live like that. I would personally find that pretty demeaning.
    I have never heard of such a thing as an "epic" Mac. All i have heard about is how overpriced and underpowered they are. iPods are useless now once you get a phone. Android makes better MP3 players anyway. iPads are oversized iPods. Also, Macs even dont use iOS...
  7. whatever but if u know about selling a product its about selling a lifestyle
    can't be bothered to read or reply anymore
    Apple is batter nuff said
  8. jklklk.jpg
    So true. Its pretty much a half finished/useful product. I do know about selling a lifestyle, which is why i mentioned the Apple lifestyle. Inside your Apple circle, you may think you are a hipster, but the rest of the world thinks differently. Dont give up, defend your views. Right now you are just spouting out statements that 6th grade kewl katz use.
  9. the lifestyle is not hipster???
    i see it has clean, white, new and different as well as inspiration and helpful as well as organised
    which is the lifestyle for technology i want
    android doesn't even sell a lifestyle and its product is just trying to copy of apple because apple was so successful
  10. Oh yes it is...
    jhkjlkjl.jpg
    Its clean, its white, its NEWER and much more different, its just as inspirational as any iPhone, its more helpful since you can do more on it, its organized because you decide how you want it. Its better. Android sells multiple lifestyles. They have music phones, business phones, strong phones, and many others including the general smartphone.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. thx for proving my point on why its a copy
    just because it looks like that doesn't mean they sell that lifestyle, and the phone just looks weird
    its silly, imagine what the android (if there would even be one) would be if apple/ios was never made ?
  12. The original iPhones were black, and changed to white after other white phones came out. Sorry to burst your bubble. I have an HTC Rezound. It came with Beats earbuds, and has a special music player. Please, keep telling me that my phone is not a music phone. Android would still be as good, since Apple copied the smartphone idea from someone else. Android wouldnt be a copy though, since that company makes Android devices.
    SoulPunisher and Jake_bagby like this.
  13. lol u dont get
    tired of having a conversation who started this
    u need to expand ur knowledge in a lot of things including economics
    one day u will get it one day u will
  14. You are trying to tell me to expand my knowledge of economics, when your grammar skills are that of a 10 year old? I have completed micro and macro economics, scored 5 on both AP tests, and am in another economics class right now.
    "Google’s success in this matter could be seen in a number of ways. It could be through upped revenues from mobile devices. It could be ever-increasing Android shipments and fewer iPhone sales. Or it could be as simple as realizing that all of Apple’s default applications have been relegated to a folder, with Google-built products taking their place in users’ Docks and home screens."
    http://pandodaily.com/2012/12/13/whether-its-through-ios-or-android-google-is-winning-mobile/
    If Apple is so much better, why does it continue to lose users in multiple areas? Please, use your advanced knowledge to teach me how Apple is supposedly better, even though they keep losing customers to Google, and they continue to be behind in the hardware category:)
  15. Good way to start a 'FLAME WAR' :/
    Android for life, i like apple and it has some better apps than android however i like the way android phones operate (well at least on my HTC anyway! :) )
    Edit- Also the google play store is pretty nifty and android is used on hundreds of devices! Compared to the apple store which is only used on iphone, ipad, ipod etc.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Oh is that why some phones such as samsung galaxy s3 and HTC are starting to become more popular than it (i don't mean it is now, i just mean that these new smartphones are starting to outperform the iphone)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  17. Yeah, the Google Play store is pretty awesome :) It's easy to get your apps on there (because its free.With iOS you have to pay).
    Kid, please leave my thread if you're going to start flaming like that I don't want you here. Google came up with idea of the touchscreen, Apple copied it, Google bought Android, made the best apps for iOS, stole iOS users and rose to the top of the Phone Market.
  18. There's a reason the droid is cutting the apple in half!
  19. Go Team Android xD
    CommonSense_64 and Daxter9133 like this.
  20. I just managed to drop that thinking from my brain. Yeah they are much more user friendly and looks epic but they did copy from some people. Though Windows still copied Mac.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.