Android Vs. iOS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Jan 13, 2013.

?

Android or iOS

iOS 19 vote(s) 46.3%
Android 22 vote(s) 53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. because they are using the ideas of the iPhone
  2. i didn't start the flame jkjk did lol
    why was apple out first making it then lol
  3. wow i got 20 notifications from u guys

screw u guys I'm going home
  4. Yup you are about 8-11.
    MR2R2M, SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  5. lol
    thats for 1 day
  6. why do u guys care so much about grammar i get A's in english easily
    do u guys even communicate to people with a phone or fb and stuff where u actually talk and communicate without grammar??
    u guys are like 20 plus
    give me break if i m apparently 8
  7. I am a diehard Apple everything fan. Apple is responsible for both the hardware and iOS, meaning that the two are designed to go together, and work perfectly together. However, Android's software is put on many different devices, made by many companies. This can cause a slight disconnect at times, which I think makes the devices less fluid. Also, I just like the look and feel of any Apple product.
    mba2012 and coffee_bullet like this.
  8. thank u
  9. Im sure that outlook will land you a wonderful job. Im not 20+, i just like talking in a way that people can actually understand me.
    Thats for a whole economic quarter. You post says a lot for someone who tried to tell me that i need to learn more about economics.
    Watch Biscuits linked youtube video, it will show you how Apple just puts things together, but doesnt actually invent anything.
  10. i like it how u guys i running out of ideas on how android is better so your just trying to bring me down for no communicating well, when this is a gaming website not a english report
    i communicate with people socially and unless your having trouble communicating to people or never do using text and stuff why do u care so much
    #yolofishswag
  11. We are trying to help you not bring yourself down. We havent run out of ideas, if i remember right, i dont think one factual statement came from you, yet there are many from us. We keep trying to have a real conversation with you, but you keep spouting your opinion in a way where you are trying to force it as if it were factual. Common characteristics of denial:)
  12. thx for cutting how half of what i said because u know it true
  13. How is that any sort of statement that is useful for this discussion?...
    MR2R2M and mba2012 like this.
  14. Ok, then this is for the entire year:
  15. your the one saying i can't communicate probably
  16. imagine if apple never existed
    these phone would be crap
  17. Can you back up that statement?
  18. You can communicate with your friends who communicate like you. This is a forum where you are supposed to communicate in English, or an easily translatable language. I have look on Google Translate multiple times, and i have yet to find "Middleschooler" in their listed translatable languages.
  19. your so cold boy your so cold
    its ok u must be sad as u don't talk to people your age on fb and phones and stuff who actually communicate not like a business report all the time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.