An Album by me :D

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iSmooch, Sep 22, 2012.

1. OMG, you're sutch a great talent! You can draw so good pictures ( youre comics & youre avatar) and you can do so nice music!
    Lukas_3226 likes this.
  2. thanks again to everyone for all of the great feedback.. actually makes me want to take this more seriously :3.. so I am working on putting this up on band camp, so watch this space for an updated link to that, may be a day or two, but it will be up. I will try to offer it up for free downloads, but it seems an artist is only allowed 200 free downloads a month :(. But I will make it as cheap as possible (1 cent xD) and you can donate more if you wish or something like that :). Right now I am running into an issue that it says my album has to be sell for 5 dollars for the whole thing, but I can control the price for individual tracks. I will read more into it and see what I can do.
    penfoldex and JackBiggin like this.
  3. Do like 50 cents per track or like $5.00 for the whole album. Make some money :) people will def. buy it.
  4. Overlay "Lights- Ellie Goulding" with your "Hands and Feet" song. its cool.
  5. http://j-wal.bandcamp.com

oh mah gosh! its a bandcamp link!

all of the songs are available for a quarter, and the whole album *with a bonus track I literally just made for you guys :3* for 5 bucks.

If any of you super generous folks feel like donating more, I am definitely not against it. But again, whole album for free at the soundcloud link. Just have to download the album track by track and get funky file names :p.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. People of EMC continue to go listen to my hubs amazing music!! :D
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  7. You're ISMOOCH'S Wifee? :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. Sweet:) Thats very good to know. Hope you guys are happy together! :DD
  9. We are and Thanks!
  10. Great!!!:)
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  11. I'm jealous, this is hard. I hate learning curves.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.