An Album by me :D

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iSmooch, Sep 22, 2012.

1. eh.. i have a channel if the need strikes me.. thanks for the offer tho.
    Chascarrillo, mba2012 and marknaaijer like this.
  2. Like Fest! I have not listened to the songs because my internet is not very good but I am sure it is great!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. lol... thanks.. i guess? i hope you feel the same way if/when you listen to them.
    mba2012 and marknaaijer like this.
  4. I listened to some of them. They are cool!
    They remind me of awesome background songs you'd use for a video showcasing some type of a online game.
    *cough* Minecraft *cough* Well at least the first track reminds me of that. xD

I think the awesome part, though, is that I can picture scenes in my head as I listen to them.
    I love when I listen to something like these and picture stuff. :p
    Good job, though! *turtle high-fives*

(Oh yeah and of course the real awesome part is that YOU created the songs!) :D
    Chascarrillo, mba2012 and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. Put this on Itunes! This is boss!
    prof_genius and mba2012 like this.
  6. #6 Cheap Dance is kinda dope, I like it. I have listened to them all (I didnt finish all tho)
    Keep on doing ya thing m8, this is awesome. Oh and I think #6 could had been abit dubstepish I think that would had made it better. (Even tho I like it as it is)
    mba2012 and ISMOOCH like this.
  7. Thanks everyone for the feedback.. I am glad so many are enjoying them :).
    I like that one too :D. Its one of my favorites actually. And if you listen to some of the songs, I experiment with the dubstep element some.. and I love the music, I just cant recreate what I have in my head to paper (computer rather) so, I just stick to what I know best.. and thats the weird creations you get in front of you :).
    Xandrow, mba2012 and JackBiggin like this.
  8. Very Catchy, +1 for ISMOOCH ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. Keep up the good work man!
    My constructive criticism would be to try something outside of your comfort zone. All of the songs are in 4/4 time. Try out an odd or alternating time signature. Besides that, good stuff.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. Soo goo! Did you use garage band or what?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  11. Great work Mr. SMOOCH! I love background music, I listen to it all day long!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. I LOVE IT!!!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. I can give you the marketing answer for this. Everyone already has/uses Youtube. It's community is a bazillion times larger than that of Soundcloud. Even though it makes MORE sense to use Soundcloud for something like this in theory, you will get much much more exposure by putting it on Youtube with some random image/images in the background.

I saw this with our GameKrib website ALL the time. Our main core audience was gamers. We were a social networking site for gamers, yet I saw most of them, (even staff) post gaming stuff to Facebook instead of Gamekrib, lol. Simply put, GK made more sense as a social network for gamers, but they already KNOW Facebook.
  14. Instrumentals?
    YES!!!!!!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. My favorites were
    1. Fighting Back
    5. A axe to Grind
    15. TearDrops
    awesome man :D
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  16. If you want to put it on YouTube, I've made a VERY simple, almost lazy background image. It can be modified for each song. This took longer then it look though, because gradients are annoying.

Maybe I should add text to the gradient, or a next/previous icons for the annotations in a playlist. Or both.
  17. I actually like that for some reason :confused:...
  18. Here's the version with arrows, also, do you have Bandcamp?
  19. 0.0
    oh
    my
    god
    this
    shit
    is
    awesome
  20. I logged into my SoundCloud today and noticed you pieced that album together. Took a listen, and it sounds awesome! Glad to see that some tracks I liked were put in the album. :D

This reminds me that I have an Album I've been working on myself and should be shipping as a package quite soon.

And about the people suggesting you post your music on YouTube, it's a very good idea if you want publicity. Considering YouTube is a much larger community than SoundCloud, your chances of getting more listeners are very high.
    Chascarrillo and ISMOOCH like this.