[AMA] Oversaturation is the answer to everything

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by triphora, Mar 2, 2021.

1. What's your favorite way to interact with new players?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  2. Damn it...

I was seriously hoping for you to answer every single question with "Oversaturation." Since, you know, this is an AMA where oversaturation is the answer to everything...

So:
    What's a 14 letter word that starts with "over" and ends in "saturation"? :p

Also, what's the name foto editors give to the consept of images being too saturated?
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. I don't really interact with new players that much outside of giving help and directions in chat and stuff. E.g., telling them which world is which, etc.
    "a 14 letter word that starts with 'over' and ends in 'saturation'" is a question asked in the English language, requesting that the recipient of the question answer what words exist that begin with the string of "over" and end with the string "saturation", but with the constraint that said answer must be 14 characters in length.
    Ugliness?
    luckycordel and Egeau like this.
  4. What was the biggest wiki mistake that you have ever made, and what was it?
  5. No I didn't forget about this a little bit
    Confidential. :p
    The only examples I've really found are uhhh.. not to be shared.

---

With that, the chance for prizes is over; however, you may still ask questions.

I'll be sending 4 Sparks to each participant of my previous giveaway, and 8 to everyone who participated in this one. If you participated in both, then I'll also be sending 8 diamond blocks. Additionally, with random.org, I'll be drawing the winner of an additional 32 of each beacon base block (except netherite), from the pool of participants in this giveaway (results of that here).

I know this is complicated, so just Ctrl+F for your name in this spoiler to see what you get. :p I'll be sending them out within the next few minutes.

only participated in last one
    Kephras - 4 Sparks
    Warlord678 - 4 Sparks
    _Susu_ - 4 Sparks
    SkeleTin007 - 4 Sparks
    SoccPuppet - 4 Sparks

only participated in this one
    sonicol - 8 Sparks
    luckycordel - 8 Sparks, 32 Gold Blocks -- gold beacon block winner
    TuckerAmbr - 8 Sparks
    GreenMeanie - 8 Sparks
    Cyberazaz101 - 8 Sparks
    Esrik - 8 Sparks
    Tuqueque - 8 Sparks
    Egeau - 8 Sparks

participated in both
    607 - 12 Sparks, 40 Diamond Blocks -- diamond beacon block winnner
    AncientTower - 12 Sparks, 8 Diamond Blocks
    MoreMoople - 12 Sparks, 8 Diamond Blocks, 32 Iron Blocks -- iron beacon block winner
    Raaynn - 12 Sparks, 8 Diamond Blocks, 32 Emerald Blocks -- emerald beacon block winner

Thank you all for participating! :D

edit:
    sonicol, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  6. Woohoo, thanks! :D
    luckycordel and wafflecoffee like this.
  7. Thank you, Waffle!:D
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  8. my mail has been oversaturated with prizes!

Thanks waffle :)
    luckycordel, 607 and wafflecoffee like this.