[AMA] Oversaturation is the answer to everything

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by triphora, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Yadda yadda ask me anything, right to refuse, yeah yeah you get it.
    I did my last one a year ago today, so I thought it might be fitting ;) I also forgot to give out anything for the last one... uh... um... I'll send some sparks for people who participated in that one, I guess :p To quote myself from the last one:
    (keyword is might)
    Superlatives (more on what those are here and here) are discouraged, but I honestly couldn't care :p
    Ask away!
    607, sonicol and luckycordel like this.
  2. If Aikar :aikar: one day comes up and say: We HAVE to remove a SMP (not including games/stage/dev, basically cut off one of the main ones) and in its place he'll add Dystopia...

Which smp would you cut off?...forever. >:)

Edit: Happy 1 year anniversary of AMA? :confused:
  3. Howdy Waffle! :D
    What's your favorite block or item in game?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  4. It's a waffle! :eek:

If a magical wizard came by and turned you into a sparkly unicorn, what color would you be?
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Others probably know all this stuff but I wonder. I'm gonna ask but also give my guess for answer. Ok, how old are you? Guess-28. Do you have post secondary education? If yes, what have you studied? Guess-yes and double major, art history and post renaissance literature. What do you do for a living? Guess-Barista. Favorite hobbies other than EMC? Guess organic herb gardening and writing poetry. Did I kill it?
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. smp9. Nobody cares about smp9.
    Polished Blackstone Brick Wall, just because of how long the name is... I mean it looks nice too but that's just a side-benefit.
    Rainbow!
    If JD isn't that magical, purple!
    Not going to say my exact age, but I'm not over 18, so no post-secondary... does playing EMC count as a job? :p And in terms of hobbies... tuning my computer (Linux has too many options), contributing to random FOSS projects (esp. FabricMC projects), tinkering with Fabric mods (not just for use on EMC), stuff like that.
    607, MoreMoople and luckycordel like this.
  7. How many oranges can you peel and eat in one session before you're tired of eating oranges?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  8. Four. Real answer, don't ask how I know
    607, AncientTower and luckycordel like this.
  9. Would you listen to Baby shark? Pretty please?

Also... Why were you messing with my signature?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  10. What does the title of this thread mean?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  11. No and no respectively
    So many other people are doing it, that I figured I might as well :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  12. I figured. :p

Are you into films, books or video games?
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  13. If you could have a job in any field that you want, which would you pick and why?
    wafflecoffee and 607 like this.
  14. Did you? But did you really have to oversaturate the channel with another AMA? Considering we do that daily anyway?? LOL
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  15. s AD N
    Films no, books I used to be but not so much anymore, video games: well, EMC takes up more than half of my life :p
    Either a teacher of ESL/EFL or a sysadmin/IT job.
    Yes >:)
    607, luckycordel and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  16. If Wednesday is hump day, Sunday must be bump day! Yeaaaaa, that's how that works.
    luckycordel and UltiPig like this.
  17. Hi waffle. You clearly have encyclopedic knowledge of all things EMC, and I've noticed that when you answer people's questions in-game, you usually do so very quickly. In fact, almost too quickly. I mean, nobody types that fast. Could that be because you yourself are actually a wiki-like AI created by Aikar with the purpose of helping the human players?

On the off chance you are not an AI, i'd like to ask: do you actually play the game? Or do you really just hang around with the chat window open, fingers poised above the keyboard, eyes watching the chat box like a hawk patiently watching a mouse, waiting to answer the next question that comes along...?
    Burki, wafflecoffee and 607 like this.

18. You caught me. It was actually chicken who created me, not Aikar... a punishment is on the way shortly.

The majority of my time is spent doing two things: flying around town in my elytra, and grunt work for others (e.g., helping Foxy dig out his massive hole on smp7). I do have some sort of "FOMO" with the chat, so yes, I do often just get online to look at chat and talk to people :p And, I mean, if people ask questions, why not put my typing classes skills combined with my EMC knowledge to work? ;)
  19. Bump: chance for prizes will end on my 1337th day.