[AMA / Giveaway] 2 Years on EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrenJone, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Ill throw my hat into the ring. 47! :D
  2. 50 please best EMC memory?
    BrenJone likes this.
  3. Can I get 1 please? And just because I am curious to what your response would be to this, here is my question to you...

If Jesus was God's only son and we are all God's children, then what does that make us?
  4. Bump, a new item added, a Double Chest of Enderpearls.
  5. My best EMC memory to date is moving from my old res to my current res because I'm neighbors with the best people I know, Luckygreenbird and BlackKnight1021. :)
    NathanRP likes this.
  6. I'd like number 41 please!

My question, what is your favourite thing to do on Mincraft?
    BrenJone likes this.
  7. Right now my favorite thing to do is to make builds off of things in real life, buildings, ships,etc. My most recent is the RMS Titanic. :)

P.S. sorry about the world errors in the photo. :(

Attached Files:

8. Jesus is God's one and only true son, we are made by God and in his image, therefore by the transitive property we are his children. We are his adopted children if you would say. God made us, but we are not his actual children, we are only human where as Jesus was both human and divine.
  9. 3 please how are shrek?
  10. Shrek is love...Shrek is life.? :confused:
  11. 10 pls

do u like cheese?
  12. Yes, Mozzarella is my #1. :)
    NathanRP and IronicSwordPlay like this.
  13. 49, why did you say on EMC for so long?
    BrenJone likes this.
  14. I stayed on EMC so long because there was just something about the server and players that made the server unique. There were times where I was on EMC for maybe 30 minutes and then went off to play on other servers, but I realized that this server was unique in that it was well managed, professional, everyone was nice or at least tried to be, there is just something about EMC that just keeps drawing me back. I went from playing about 30 minutes of EMC a year ago to playing it non stop.

Btw: love the signature. :)
    Luckygreenbird likes this.