{AMA} Ask Me Anything - 4 Years on EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by finch_rocks_1, Mar 24, 2016.

1. hahahaha... well to clear something else up. I am a guy ;)
    Khalietal likes this.
  2. You were male some years ago though, right?
  3. Technically, I was born and identified as male at birth.... i was then identified as female later on using the term G.I.D. Now i have been on hrt for 3 full months and half female. Although that is the case... i am still going in public as male, i do how ever present as female at and around my house....

And i did not forget about the othher replies, just short on time...
    samtheboo and 607 like this.
  4. I am on tablet so will try and keep it short....

I did fly to Edmonton, Alberta where i stayed for 2 days then drove through the mountains all the way to Vancouver Island. and this was like back in 2008....

We have thought about Costa Rica, except i like more quite and remote places.... i really want to travel to somewhere like hawaii.... i am more or less a coral reef explorer, lol

The only event i have ever really gone to is fire floor as no others i find i like.... but i am just so busy.... now i have classes during it lol.

I chose smp6 as it was the new server when i joined and then i just stayed. I never had reses on different servers as i like mine close together hehe...

It has grown but before that ut did shrink tk the point where i would be the only one online at 11pm emc time.....

I would say if you are looking to make cash... invest in promos.... if you get a promo hold on to it for a year plus..... also try and get in with a builder or mall as a supplier, you can make a ton of cash.... all these was made my money at the start...

Also make builds for all to enjoy is the key.....

And treat others nicely and they will back.....
  5. Well thanky for the advice. I always try to treat others nicely, at least until they aren't nice. :-O

I am surprised about Hawaii if you like quiet and remote. They have nice reefs for certain, but highly overcrowded on all the islands to the point even the islanders have it tough to find land.

Australia should be on your list for a great reef experience, and lots of space so not so crowded.

I am ever so looking forward to your museum, I am enjoying the others currently but your comments have peaked my interest for certain.
    607 likes this.