{AMA} Ask Me Anything - 4 Years on EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by finch_rocks_1, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Idk any.... have not seen any news for days and not american, canadian and proud. Maybe I will see some news soon.... if the power comes back on.... I keep checking @InnPower_ on twitter for updates.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. I don't do jobs... more or less role play with groups of others....
  3. Considering the US Presidential race.. how thankful are you that we are Canadian?
  4. Ok. Soz about the power
  5. So in four years on EMC I noticed you made many many monuments. Which one are you proud the most (sentimental value on completion)?

Also, since you got on EMC have you always been a Monument builder?

If not, do you care to share a brief (since you got no power) or long story (if you do have power back) of your time with us humble EMC residents?

What else... For the giggles, if everything you built on EMC was to vanish, what would you do? Lets hope that Never happens! That would be sacrilegious.
  6. I will reply later.... power does not look good according to @InnPower_
  7. Thankful, Not sure i would survive in the USA haha....

Its fine, Came back on, was out for 47 hours,

Well, When i was looking for a server, wanted something new, and fresh, with no pvp, and claimable lots..... and been here ever since. lol

I would say 12731, as it is more or less something clean, where i like to go and think, I am one for Gardens, and nature, and even more as I have always lived in the forest in real life :p

Yes, I built a nice office building on my first res, and then after that, made a Temple Jump Parkour res, whom some may remember, and been building here and there.

It helps get my mind off all the hate and rudeness in real life, and somewhere I can design.

I used to design maps on GTA, Halo, and COD, and those where more of my first step of building.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by this one.

Well, for safety, I have a World on SP with all my builds, as well as Schematics, and I have copies of all my files on hard drives, in backups, Around 90 TB of Back-up Data. hehe

I would be mad, but its a game, I can always rebuild certain builds.
    607, ThaKloned and Nickblockmaster like this.
  8. How do you make minecart chairs?
  9. you can easily make them with a Plugin, hehe Or with Stairs, and Signs on the sides?

And why is no one asking any questions about me? lol
  10. Hello Finchie... what kind of questions would you like asked? hmmm Lets see what comes to mind..

What are your feeling about the emc community? Do you stay here more for the builds you're able to accomplish, the feeling of community or not? Do you feel you have met and made good friends here? and if so... Was that something that you were looking for when you landed here? How has you view of emc changed since you first arrived? What color are your eyes and do you smile enough? What would you say is your favorite beverage and is it hot or cold? You say you live in a forested area... what kind of lovely wilderness is around you when you might go for a walk? .. Do you like going for walks in the forest? Do you like camping and if so what time of year do you like the best? Do you like playing in the camp fire or is water the thing you like? Would gardening be something you'd like to do or do you have a garden already?
    I have so many more questions o_o but I think these few will be enough to start. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the opportunity to learn more about you. =D

I'm really glad you have power again. =]

607, fBuilderS, amadai and 1 other person like this.
  11. :)
    ;) !!!!!!
  12. I feel that EMC has and Always have been very supportive to everyone, and I feel it is a nice place to express who you are without the judgement of others, and that staff is very helpful when incidents like this come into play.

I stay here, as its somewhere I can relax, and get away from the real world if you know what I mean. I am not sure, but I guess it is also the builds, as I feel happy once I finish one of my builds, and hope that my builds will inspire others.

Yes, I have many friends, but I have a small group of friends, that I tend to stick with, and even more on Mumble, as I have never been one for a big group people.

Yes, I have that goal on all the games I play with, but it went a bit too far on Xbox..... lol, But over time, i could see that over 95% were using me for my ranks (Xbox Admin, and Hacker {Retired} ) on there.

I have noticed that over time, there has been a change in attitude in younger students, not sure if its the generation, or what, but I feel that they are not as nice, as the older students.

My eyes are a Dark Brown, Yes I know, I hate them, I wish i had something like a blue colour, haha

And no, as my whole life, I have been very depressed, but slowly, getting better, as I have started to become me if that makes sense.

For cold, I would have to say Root Beer, and for Hot, I would say Hot Chocolate, Rolo Hot Chocolate and Tea

Well, Here is my driveway....

1 km long, so you can see its a good mix and right on the water, so I can ride my atv down to the water.

Yes, its peaceful, and nice to hear the animals, and just think. At my old house, i used to drive so far into the forest, that, it was nice, and i used to go to this nice spring water stream, and just listen to the sounds, with my friends.

Yes, But when its the summer time, and when its warm outside, have been camping before when it has been 5C.... not fun.... But my all time Favorite place to camp is at Sandbanks, They have the best beaches there, and so much sand, and is even nice when I have been there in the winter. https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/sandbanks

Water has always been my thing more or less, as I grew up as a Sailor. I even have my own sailboat. I also love to Kayak, and tubbing in the water.

No, and No, I more or less like gardens, for their looks, and beauty. I have always liked ones with landscaped trees and gardens and all... like this....

Well, I did what every Canadian does.... Go to the store and buy a ton of popcorn and chips, with drinks, haha

And feel free to ask more questions and even personal ones, I get asked questions every day.

It will never get as bad as it did on Xbox, Oh god, got 9,000 messages a day, and over 500 friend requests a day.... hurt my eyes.... and all the messages where questions, no a single Thank you, or anything lol.
    crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  13. Wow. Really gives perspective on who you are. You live in a wonderful area. I love nature too.

Do you live in the Prince-Edward County? I look at it everyday I go to work from the otherside of the bay of Quinte ;)

Such a beautiful area and I have to agree about the Sandbanks. I do also have quite a crush on the Presqu'Ile park and prefere North Beach for its proximity to my place.

The world is a big and tiny place all at once hahaha.

AMAs are nice lol, I doubt anyobe would ask me questions if I started one for my 4 yrs lol

Cheers!
    crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  14. I grew up in the Town of Rednersville, across the bay, so i know that area very well. But, no, I live in the area of Barrie, now.

I have a Crush on Algonquin Parks https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/algonquin
    Sadly its always booked, like months ahead of time...

Thanks, yes, Nature is something that we can not live without, hehe

I would reply on yours if you did....

The reason I am doing this, is coz, for my 3rd year, I did a Drop party that lasted 6 hours, and thought i would do something different, get others a chance to know me a bit more.
  15. I love your driveway and I could walk for hours in the woods or just sit and be. It seems that you and I have much in common Finchie. =]
    there may be more questions in the future and btw... brown eyes are amazing.
    Thanks again for sharing a bit of you with us. :D
    finch_rocks_1, 607 and fBuilderS like this.
  16. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Also, congrats on 4 years! :D
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  17. Do you realise that question has been asked in this thread already? :p

(I'll try to think of some questions myself, I'm not sure, I am tired)
    finch_rocks_1 and fBuilderS like this.
  18. Did you ever went to Quebec? Wherr to and did you liked it?
  19. I went to Montreal once as a weekend vacation in grade 8 and once for a field trip in grade 9 for my french class. I think I also delivered a vendo 44 to a customer around there as well.

And yes, It was different to see French and the English on the labels, haha.
    SirTah likes this.