[AMA] Ask Me Anything - 4 Years on EMC too

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KKV_Gamer, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I chose SMP6 way back because of some players I knew were there and mostly because of the wild back in 1.5.2
    It was beautiful. Its all gone now buy I still love the player base on SMP6. Lots of memories here.

Also, it ended up being the only server with 4 open plots on a corner.

Oh my oh my.. Right into my biggest flaw: SUGAR!!

IRL, definitely Pie because I have access to my wonderful wife's pie baking talents.

MC wise, cake isn't a lie, its way more attractive than a pumpkin pie lol

Strawberry Rhubarb pie is the best!!!
    TomvanWijnen and Kytula like this.
  2. I saw this earlier, but was in class, and now internet lag haha.

How did you first Hear About Minecraft?
    What year did you first play Minecraft?
    How did you hear about EMC?
    What Hobbies do you have?
    What is your Daily Routine on EMC? hehe
    Do you play any other games?
    Whats your Fav Canadian Food?

I think of more.... :)
    Khalietal likes this.
  3. I heard about minecraft the good old fashion way: I was indie game hunting on the net and saw an article about Minecraft back in 2011. I started playing in the very early beta of Minecraft.

2011 lol.. Actually November 2010 was my first time...

I also found EMC on the net while hunting for a great server 4 years ago. I tried over a 100 servers but I never found all I wanted: friendly player base, no pvp, protected area and huge wilderness. It didn't use to be as custom as today is and EMC aged really well. That explains why Im always coming back when I take a break but this time Im in for all the Voter's rewards. Still got 200 days to go as of now.

I love building custom computers. I also help people with their own computer issues. I love hicking in the wild and here in Trenton, there's plenty everywhere!
    I love collecting computer games (525+ on steam, 200+ on HumbleBundle)
    And most of all, since Minecraft is a lie, I turn to landscaping and gardening my tiny property (55'*28' backyard lol)

I vote. Twice a day for me and my dad that can't bother to do so. If I work days, O wake up at 5am to spend 40 minutes on it while eating. Then maybe a little more before bed. On evening shifts, its when I can (the little baby asks a lot of attention lol) so priorities first right? I love going from day shift to night shift because I get to stay up late the whole weekend in preparation.

On EMC, I do whatever I want. I start projects all over the place so I never ever get bored. I just attack whatever I want done first. I love the Frontier outpost we made. Its like personal server, plus all the friends too hihihi.

Since I built a nice game collection (all on PC exclusively) I play alot of different games, but none as much as Minecraft.

These days I'm rotating on Sanctum serie, Steel Sky, Mercenary Kings, Starbound, Borderlands serie, Dungeon Defenders, Defender's Quest... Well, I play a lot more too depending my mood.

Oh my oh my.. Food! All good french canadian knows that we love our food. I dream about food, I think about food, I cook food, grill it, toast it, deep fry it, bake it, name it! Today Im starting a real back to the roots Sour dough bread with nothing else than they had 1000 years ago: whole wheat, water and some salt. Nothing beats that awesome loaf of bread.

Other than that it is tough to not mention the immortal poutine (quebec ingredients, not the imitation crap they do everywhere else lol) pizza, chocolate (dark) and ripe fruits and veggies. I love my roasts and pork loins, I love fish, especially olive oil mustard salmon on the bbq. Well, there is sooo much I love. And its all homemade so its all Canadian hihihihi!

I think of more.... :)[/quote]
    Bring it on! I ain't the shy type!
    M4ster_M1ner and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  4. There is so much more inside my brain. I'm not the usual gamer kind of person you'd expect me to be hihihi

Any question counts. Don't be shy either.
  5. You are furniture?
    Khalietal likes this.
  6. Yep! My little boy keeps using me as a walker, a stool, a chair and sometimes... As a very confortable spot to lay some manure... :(
    Kytula and Keliris like this.
  7. If you were able to add/change/remove one thing on EMC, what would that be?
    Khalietal likes this.
  8. That's a hard one.. I am not sure I would delete anything. For deleting, I would delete my long breaks I took over the years. I would have close to 1000 vote streak bonus by now! Lol... I a. So impatient on those. I just barely got my Iron Hoe. I have to rent all the rest of it until my votes goes in lol.. Sad isnt it?

People, here is an advice: Do not sell your Voter's reward items to anyone. They are unique and given only once. Also please do not pry people to sell them to you, its unfair (all just my opinion) if you can't wait, make a deal and rent them! Its better for everyone. If you really want them, go vote!

As for addition, I am a big fan of mods and EMC is almost vanilla. That's why I kept leaving to start my own servers loaded with mods but they make your servers crash in the long run. So I'm always back for more on EMC, plus I can't have all of you on my servers, I could only choose 50 of you, that ain't enough to be real happy.

Hmm.. Adding me as a full power dev, I'd like that. I don't have time for a second full time job though..

I love making maps, using commands and all. That's what I like the most..
    TomvanWijnen and nltimv like this.
  9. Why did you start talking on the forums now? Why not 4 years back? :p
  10. I guess I though I wasn't needed until now :p

Time change and now I have the feeling that I can provide useful and funny information.
    *I was too shy!* lol nope,

actually EMC saved my life in a way, I had a huge head injury right about the time I found EMC. I lost 3 years recovering from it and I can say my version 2.0 of me is better and more talkative too :)
    TomvanWijnen and nltimv like this.
  11. MmmmBuump!!
  12. -What is your Favorite EMC SMP?
    -What is your Favorite Mall?
    -What is your Favorite Shop?
    -What is your Favorite Game Res?
    -What is your Favorite Nature/Garden res?
    -What is your Favorite Build?
    ^^All EMC Based^^
    -What phone do you have?
    -Windows or Mac?
    -Would you rather be Ugly and rich or Normal and Poor? hehe And With ugly and rich, you can never fix it..... :p
    -if you could go anywhere in the world.... where would you go?
    -If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    -If you had 50 million... what would you do?
    -If you made 20 mill a year, what would you do with the excess money?
    -If you had the opportunity to win 1 billion dollars.... but the way to win it would to stay in 1408 (the room from the movie"1408" if it was real...) what would you do?
    -If you could have any car from the year 2000 and up, what would it be?
    -If you could choose any car from the year 1999 to 1920... what would it be?
    -if you could have any pet what would it be?
    -Do you have any pets?
    -What type of house would you live in if you could live in any?
    -What size of house would you live in if you could?
    -If you could go to any place from any movie that does not really exist... what would it be? For example, Spooky Island from Scooby Doo....
    -If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
    -If you could own any company in the world... what would it be?
    -if you could own any country... what would it be?
    -if you could have any water craft in the world... what would you want?
    -if you could choose any age you have passed to go back to... what age would you choose?
    -If you could have one mutant power, what would it be?
    -Would you rather be hit my a Hurricane that lasts a month or a Tornado that lasts a month...?
    -If you had one skill in the word.... what would it be?
    -If you could invent one thing in the world.... what would you invent?
    -If you could invent one thing that has not been invented what would that be?

I have more.... just let me know :p
  13. Wooooow! That's what I'm talking about! I got meat for days lol!

Once I can actually sit in front of my Keyboard instead of my phone, I'll awnser it all!

Also, my boxers are black, brown, gray and green. XD
    607 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  14. Well, I'm stuck in front of my phone so I will try my best to awnser some question while I wait for the medical clinic to open (stomac flu :confused:

I'll start with those...
    My phone is a Google (LG) Nexus 5. Got 2 of them 2 years ago when I was sent to work in Greenwood Nova Scotia. We were supposed to be gone over the weekend but we spent 2 whole weeks over there stuck on base with nothing to do. Bought my first cellphones in years of fighting against the urge lol. Can't live without them anymore.

I am a Windows kind of guy out of habit, price range and personal knowledge and experience. Also, most games that I love are Windows based.

I always repeat the same thing. Money can't buy happiness, the lack of money is sure to bring pain thought.. So I would like to keep my normal face and be poor. I can always fix my money issue, not my face apparently lol!

I would want to go and explore all of Japan. Even live there if my wife would let us. I don't know exactly why but I always had a crush on their civilization. Also Animes are awesome. (I know.. I'm 31.. I'm a very old kid lol)

I would not spend a night in 1408. Are you crazy?!?!? Seriously, that room is beyond reason. That room wouldn't care if I made a billion, it would just wreck me until I don't remember why I'm there.. If it doesn't kill me first lol.

I know exactly what I would do with 50 millions. My parents and my wife's parents would definitely be retired for good. Then I would arrange a fixed income plan for both my sisters until they are 50 and I would before it all buy myself the most ludicrous Gaming PC you can dream of. With whatever's left, we would make tons of little gifts to the family and friends and keep about 25 mil for us for investments. Good for a couple future generations too lol.

20 mil a year... Just trying to grasp the kind of "No Life Left" job that would be... How long can I keep it? Anyway, kind of the same applies than 50 mil. Then the rest would go in R&D for Virtual Reality and Medical Technologies Dev. (Not illness research.. Techs to help being able to do stuff instead of wasting time)

More to come!
    607, Kytula and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  15. i am a old member my self from late 2011 (i only logged on for nostalgia's sake) and i left for good in late 2014 or early 2014 what kept you here in my last days i stayed only for my property
  16. I had a couple of phases like that. I grew out of them and came back just for the giggles and everytime I end up staying to play again. I don't exactly know why but I always fall in love with EMC again
    607 and Kytula like this.
  17. Car from the 2000 and up: I saw a prototype on tv of a hydrogen car. It didn't have a steering or pedals but a sweet playstation-like controller. Thay was awesome. It also looked like there was plenty of space for the feet and all since the engine was in the trunk. I never have enough space for my feet its annoying lol.

Pre 2000, I have to say the custom Delani was it? Back to the Futur car! Eheheh! I want to feed it cokacola too.

I currently have 2 Chinchillas: Mimi and Mystie. Gray and black velvet. These cute rodents have a fur so thick and soft that it feels like petting a cloud lol. They are also crazy. I jad to mount special shelves for them to jump on and run thru the room left and right. Mimi ran back and forth in the room 2 times in less than 5 seconds. (8 feet wide x4) crazy...

I'll upload some pics of them when I think about it.

Once they expire, I want to be pet free for a while. They already can live up to 20 years!

I love my current house. The space is very well divided. Clearly too big for the 3 of us: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, finished basement, 2 car garage..

The only thing I would change is having slightly bigger rooms and definitely bigger bathroom with soaking bath and full size showers. So.. Another 1000 square feet lol, nothing more lol. (1500 sq.ft. for now)

Bon, I'll carry on with my day! Cheers all!
  18. Oh! I love this one. I got 2 choices. First is Almighty Pandora from Avatar movie, then Scion from the Matrix.. Sooo cool!

If I could be anyone in the world, that would be myself. (I know what you're thinking. Ego big like a truck) Myself, fully evolved lol. Psyonic, Wizard and fully accomplished Monk too. D&D style!

Company wise, I would like to own Google. They are pretty solid and humane to employees. And they are Freaking Google! Enough said lol.

Owning a country.. That sounds too much like Putin! I'll pass this one (Japan definitely!)

Going back to earlier age, like permanently?
    If I was forced to, I'd go back to 3 years old, but I want to keep all my current intelligence and knowledge. But I'd rather stay living in the present because my little boy is so cute and I'm not sure I would be able to meet my current wife and reproduce our wonderful life we built ourselve. That would be too heartbreaking.

Mutant power... Full Psychic. All of its greatness! Mwahahahaha! Imagine being a salesman being a psyonic lol.. Cheater!
  19. [quote="finch_rocks_1, post: 1149697"
    -Would you rather be hit my a Hurricane that lasts a month or a Tornado that lasts a month...?
    -If you had one skill in the word.... what would it be?
    -If you could invent one thing in the world.... what would you invent?
    -If you could invent one thing that has not been invented what would that be?

I have more.... just let me know :p[/quote]

Hurricane or Tornado. I would have to be self centered here and vote for the hurricane. Everybody suffers, but a Tornado? A full month of watching the same cow doing circle around my car while I flee? No thanks!
    At least I know I will survive thru the hurricane. Lol
    Oh and I live on a hill so no floodings!

One skill? One skill... Quantum engineering... Mostly because it sounds badass aah!

I would like to invent a Full Immersion device that crea... Well, the Matrix that is! But safer, and not turning us into D cell batteries either!

Almost done! Now the EMC questions... Another time, CYA!
    607 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  20. I loved reading these answers to finch's questions! You seem great!
    Khalietal likes this.