[AMA] 5 Year/1 Million Rupee Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrSocks75, Sep 8, 2019.

?

What is your favorite event out of this list:

MobArena 11 vote(s) 30.6%
FireFloor 17 vote(s) 47.2%
Nether Spleef 8 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. If you could play one sport amazingly, what would it be?
  2. Have you ever been hunting?
  3. I wouldn't. I love all the colors too much.

Piano

Soccer (aka Football)

Yes
  4. What would you do if all the socks in the world disappeared and you couldn’t make anymore?

Followup question: option to add anything you want to Minecraft (back of house or front of house). What would you add?
  5. Dang it elfin! i thought everyone had forgotten about this! :oops:

If you could travel to any planet which would it be?
    607 likes this.
  6. If not Minecraft, what is your favorite video game of all time?
  7. What is your least favorite fast food place
  8. I guess it would be time for a name change if all the socks disappeared. Though, I guess the name could stand as memorial to the fact socks once existed.
    As for a feature I would actually want to add the consequence that when you die you don't drop your items but lose them. Would make the risk/reward part of the game better.

Qo’noS or maybe even Arrakis

I am a big fan of the Fallout series.... hmmm, Bioshock series too.... Half-Life series.... IDK! Pick one of those.

I generally hate all fast food places but Arby's has made me sick every time I ate there so I refuse to ever go again.
  9. What is your favorite number between 9 and 10?
  10. Favorite way to smash a potato
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  11. Favorite way to pet a turtle
    KatydidBuild and Sefl like this.
  12. In your opinion what is the best way to make rupees on EMC?
  13. Would you let me change the rules so that anyone who posts after me is invisible and you cant see?
  14. Do you prefer println or printf?
  15. Why do you love socks so much?
  16. What do you do when you take a break from Emc ?
  17. 9.06154986351284756921543625842154 At least that's my favorite for a few moments. I reserve the right to have a different number at a later date.

With a sledge hammer.

I don't have a favorite way. I can't even recall if I have ever pet a turtle before.

I made my millions from voting. Others do the mall/mega mall thing while other still just mine and sell to shops/malls. Guess you gotta figure out what works for you and your play style.

Only if that means you automatically lose... nah, rules have to stand or it is an unfair contest.

Should I know what those are?

Not so much a love as much as it became a part of my life. Long story short I didn't start wearing socks regularly until my teen years. Back then the standard white or grey knee high tube socks was still the standard and I hated wearing those. At some point my mother bough a pack of various colored socks (may even have been girls socks but idk) for me and I liked wearing them. Over time it was just expected that I would be wearing colorful socks. I could probably stop wearing socks all together and still be known as the one with colorful socks on. Anyway, that's a good answer for now, maybe I will tell the full story at some point.

Real life in general takes up my time. I work 3 days a week but those days (actually work night shift) are very long and with just enough time between each shift for showers and sleep I don't do much of anything those days and the day after. The other days I have do the whole adult thing (errands, chores, etc) and then I can do the EMC thing (and that is mostly behind the scenes these days.)
  18. Sorry I thought you were a Java programmer.

Okay here are two questions:
    What is your blood type?
    Your computer specs? :p
  19. How many penguins do you think you could fight at once?
  20. My blood type is: red
    My computer specs: 7 year old cpu (AMD quad core) with 32gbs ram. Just got a new gpu tho rx 580 which isn't the greatest but better than what I had.

I could fight an infinite number at once but if you mean fight and win then I think I will say one or two at most.
    Will_McNab and 607 like this.