[AMA] 5 Year/1 Million Rupee Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrSocks75, Sep 8, 2019.

?

What is your favorite event out of this list:

MobArena 11 vote(s) 30.6%
FireFloor 17 vote(s) 47.2%
Nether Spleef 8 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. No, though with my minimalist lifestyle I could pull it off if needed.

My favorite block would still be the default redstone ore but that isn't a gem so I guess diamonds win out a bit over emeralds.

I would make redstone ore pinkstone ore ;)

It is my birth year but it was selected only because the non-numbered version 'MrSocks' wasn't available. I personally ignore the fact the number is there.
  2. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?
  3. What is your least favorite place you've ever visited?
  4. What is your favorite hobby?
  5. Another hard question. I have visited a lot of places and still want to visit more. I guess I will say Ireland. While traveling I spent the most time there but New Zealand (I call it the Ireland of the southern hemisphere) is a close call as well.

Hmmm, you guys are killing me. While traveling the world I would say least favorite was Doha, Qatar. I only got to see the airport and they made me check my bag (with mobile phone in it) due to their heightened security at the time. Waiting several hours for a flight with no mobile or computer was hard.

Film making. I was once a Key Grip/Gaffer for a production company and loved to paint the scenes with light. Although I have gotten away from it in recent years it will always be my favorite and I hope to get back to it at some point.
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  6. Do you own any pets?
  7. What is your favorite pet you've ever owned
  8. No. I use to though. His name was Schultz. He is greatly missed.

Dog. I am very much a dog person.
  9. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet (regardless of size, care requirements, cost, etc.), what would it be?
  10. What is your perfect day like?
  11. Right now, none. But I could probably think of one, under desirable circumstances!

I did just notice the 24 hour rule, I suppose I had read over that the first time. That gives this a higher chance of ending! A reasonable chance, I think. Maybe over 50%, but it could also be less than 25%. Hard to judge anyway. :p
  12. What is your least favorite promo?
  13. How many pairs of socks do you own?
  14. A dog.

Waking up refreshed (almost never happens), gettings all my errands done, spending time with friends/family and going to bed that night feeling like I have accomplished something that day.

I don't have a favorite or a least favorite.

This question was already asked. See answer above.
  15. What's the hardest part about being on the dev team?
  16. Coading lol sorry im not mrsocks75
    607 likes this.
  17. Where/are you in a youth group? And if so what was it?
  18. What is your birthstone?
  19. Is now a good time to ask a question?
  20. How long do you expect this event to last?