(AMA) 2 Years with EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AncientTower, Oct 1, 2017.

1. First, congrats on 2 years.
    Second, thanks for the givaway!
    Third, #666 please.

Question: What's your favourite thing to do outside of EMC? :p (Hobbies was asked, but not favourite thing!)
    NuclearBobomb and AncientTower like this.
  2. Well I was hopeful and have seen other players who become mods before their second year. But you just never know what will happen. The first step is always filling out the app, then only time will tell.
    607 likes this.
  3. Thanks and you're welcome for the giveaway.

My favorite thing, hmm. I like baking/cooking I make this bomb banana bread that my family goes crazy for.
    Lockdown32 and WardleDeBoss like this.
  4. Giveaway ends in 9 days. Make sure you get your questions and numbers in.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  5. Just pushing this to the top but it can always drop if no one takes the time to ask me if I like lemon lime.
  6. But do you like Lime-lemon?
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. What do you enjoy doing most on emc?
    And 23 please.
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. I will take number 1999 please :p

What is your favorite place to go on vacation or your favorite place you wish to visit?
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  9. As a hair lightener sure but as a drink it's gotta lemon-lime.

I enjoy fighting mobs and exploring unseen lands going out to the wild with nothing making min-bases.

My favorite place to vacation would be Fort Myers Beach, Florida. There's just something about staying in a condo for a week or more and living like there are no cares in the world.
    607 likes this.
  10. Number 25 please

What is the weirdest thing you have seen as a staff member so far?
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. Actually nothing weird has happened or maybe I just haven't noticed. I did change from blue to Green, that was pretty weird..
    607 likes this.
  12. Well thanks everyone for the questions but now it's time for what you all were waiting for, the giveaway.

I used random.org and said It'll be who's ever closest to the number. I did have a pretty wide ranging selection of 1-5000.

Congrats to ShelLuser, you are the winner of an Iron Voucher.
    I'll mail that out later today when I'm on.
    ShelLuser, Raaynn and 607 like this.
  13. HAHAHA, Shell just cant go broke! the Fates are against him :) (Should talk to DocFate to do something about that !)
  14. Wow, that was unexpected!

Thanks a bunch Tower, this is going to be put to some very good use! :)