(AMA) 2 Years with EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AncientTower, Oct 1, 2017.

1. So later this month of October I'll hit 2 years with this fine server. I've stayed and played, even bringing in an alt or 2 to help. :D

I can't express how much this server means to me and how much we all our one giant community of Brothers, Sisters, and friends.
    It's because of you all that this Empire is great, thank you.

So this is how this will go. Each of you will ask me a question. ( Which is the whole point of the thread) I in return will answer said question. They can be about anything, however I reserve the right to not answer if I deem it to personal. :cool:

Who knows, maybe you should post a number with your question 1-5000. There may be a giveaway of an Iron Voucher. :rolleyes: Giveaway will end October 19th

Numbers Taken
    1) Raaynn 2112
    2) NuclearBobomb 555
    3) Rayaan5235 22
    4) 607 607
    5) ShelLuser 1024
    6) mjnoe70 15
    7) crackingoat 333
    8) FadedMartian 3333
    9) jjhhgg100123 700
    10) Floorfne 794
    11) LockDown32 32
    12) K9J 4363
    13) WardleDeBoss 666
    14) _Devuu_ 23
    15) Skeletin007 1999
    16) Tigerstar 25
    Tigerstar, SkeleTin007, Tah2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Who's Ahsoka?
    I hope I'll be able to post a more interesting question later. :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. AhsokaTower was a name I changed to so the girls could start winning the forum game "battle of the sexes". I chose the name from Star Wars.
    607 likes this.
  4. Don't forget to pick a number between 1 and 5000 for the giveaway of an Iron Voucher. ( that little part of the post is located under the picture.)
  5. Hey Tower. I always like to ask... what kind of music do you like? Group names?

And I gues I'll pick 2112 ...
    After the album by Rush

Cheers !
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  6. Since this is something which allows me to ask any question, I must know, do you prefer Boneless chicken wings or chicken wings with bone?
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  7. I like grunge and rock, though I'll listen to other genres. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Beatles, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Godsmack, Led Zeppelin, and many many more bands.

I prefer boneless wings as there usually is more meat than bone. :D Food is good !!
    xxcapmanxx, 607 and Raaynn like this.
  8. I am pretty sure you edited that... I did read that yesterday, but I don't recall anything about an interval, nor did I see a spoiler there. :p

Why did you decide to apply for staff?
    And let's go with 4096 for a number. Or should I go with 607?.. I'm uncertain, actually. :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Well I did edit the spoiler in there for numbers taken as well as adding in the the numbers that could be chosen. What I originally had said was just to pick a number and in case of an iron voucher giveaway. It was really an undefined line. I spruced it up after seeing you hadn't left a number. :cool:
    As for your number just edit your post by leaving the number you want.

I applied because I wanted to do more to help people "play their way". (Best way to sum it up)
    607 likes this.
  10. Now that you’re staff, can I have your head?

As for the potential giveaway, I’ll take 555.
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. I haven't figured how I want to proceed with my heads/sigs. Not sure if like Krysyy I'll give out sigs but reserve heads for events.. When I figure that out I'll post on my profile giving out the details.
  12. congrats :) what are some of your favorite cars, if you have any? for numbers i'll take 22
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  13. I'll go with 607, that seems most appropriate.
    How old are you?
    mjnoe70, AncientTower and ShelLuser like this.
  14. I'd like 1024 please :)

hmm... Do you have a real fascination / interest in towers or is this just a name? And if it is: where did the idea come from?
    mjnoe70, AncientTower and 607 like this.
  15. These are my favorite though I could have posted more. I really like the classics.

This blue truck looks just like the one I had before someone ran their car into it totaling mine. I have another just like it but in a different color.

My mother had this same Trans Am. I loved it but she sold it before I could drive.

I've actually loved this car since the movie Gone in Sixty Seconds.

Not sure just ancient. :) It would take three numbered bills to get my exact age or 3 coins. Even more confusing is 16 numbered bills do the same thing. :eek:

I acquired the nickname "Tower" after having worked at a Boy Scout camp for 2 summers as the Climbing Instructor. See at boy scout camps rock walls are built like towers.
  16. I'll take that numoro 15 please...

I see you are from Indiana also, born and raised in north eastern Indiana, which part do you live in and where you born here?
    AncientTower likes this.
  17. I'll say Northern Indiana and yes born and raised here too.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  18. Congrats on becoming a mod! If you could create any promo item, what would the item be and what would it do?

Also, i'll take #333 for the giveaway :p
    607 likes this.
  19. Thanks a bunch. Promos? hmm.. Well I've made many suggestions on the forum suggestion box for promos. If I created one, it would have to be a series of items. Like NFL Superbowl armor you'd have your Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Pants and Cleats. I'd say give them blast protection II, and maybe one other enchant per piece.
    607 likes this.
  20. you have a great taste in cars!
    607 and AncientTower like this.