Already Suggested Ideas - PLEASE READ BEFORE SUGGESTING

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JackBiggin, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please put suggestions in the suggestion box section in the forums as it's own thread.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Chat being more wider then just 100 blocks in wild/nether...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. According to information on wiki http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/chat/ /chat local covers 512 blocks in the other worlds (128 in town). Also you are able to create a group and chat on group channel without block limitation at all.
  4. This needs updating! and im looking at you jack..
    Equinox_Boss and Olaf_C like this.
  5. psst... jack... i could help update the thread... you can trust me...
    Equinox_Boss and dylan_frenette like this.
  6. Is /tellraw on the list?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Now that im brought back to this thread creative mode doesn't seem like such a bad thing. Hear me out here.

Not a constant creative mode, and not on any of the current servers.
    But wouldn't it be possible to run a small creative server ONLY for donators ?
    I mean some people only play creative, and its not a bad idea as far as bringing in more members and encouraging people to donate.

I know its possible to restrict certain items and other servers do seem to have alot of success with it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. It says on the SMP servers ;)
  9. And what happens when you start building under someone else's res? It's their land, both above, and below it, so why can you go build some massive chicken farm (Inside Joke, From Another Server), under their stuff?
  10. Roads, not residences. You cannot build under or on somebodies residences without flags.
    jkjkjk182, PlayTehMinecraft and 607 like this.
  11. Still applies.
  12. Um, how?

This thread is stickied, I assume?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. The res's are supposed to be exactly 60x60, this wrecks that.
  14. Not to be a buzzkill, but you quoted something that was posted last year.
    607 likes this.
  15. And, so what, I've bumped threads that haven't been posted on, in TWO YEARS, that, is the true mastery.
  16. Mastery of what? Ignoring the courtesy text on the bottom?
    607, mba2012, Luckygreenbird and 2 others like this.
  17. 607, Luckygreenbird and blehmann1 like this.
  18. Fair enough, but it still beats quoting an old post.
  19. Please, make voters armor strength at least chain, in fact, since it is a special reward, i would be extremely happy if it was diamond level.
  20. Also, I think it would be kinda cool, if we have different teirs of voter armour, to make it all leather, but to be dyed a different color.
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.