Alpha Squad! - Registery Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alpha_Squad_Base, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Can you make me town associate, I've allready started to build rooms on my resedence ( smp1 ) with a double chest, Furness and crafting table. And I'm putting a pickaxe, a sword, 10 torches and 5 bread in each chest and I'm building one for each member, so it can be a safe way to crash in smp1 and store their stuff if they don't have a resedence their, then the starter stuff will save then from having to spend rupees on the vault and so they can crack down to what they need to do! So can you make me town associate? I have sent my application, if it went through or not I don't know
  2. This could be useful but it is not recommended. The Alpha Squad Is only new and once we have grown big enough I may consider buying another res (supporter or mc account) but this is ok for you to do for the team but I would rather everyone has thier own res to do whatever on :)
  3. I understand that this is sort of late, but I would like to apply for the position of builder. As for my credentials, I submit the following.
    2012-04-08_12.04.44.png 2012-04-08_12.46.04.png 2012-04-08_12.15.26.png 2012-04-08_12.19.34.png
  4. Can I be positioned as Head orginisers then?
  5. Can I be head Designer please i am very good i don't have proof but please i would really like to do it
  6. It's been 3 days and my account is still awaiting admin approval
  7. It has been easter so people have probably been away and doing other stuff
  8. Yes I got your application :)
  9. If you would like movement permission join the Alpha Squad! You have registered on the site but we are still awaiting your completion of the registration form please fill it out :)
  10. Yes you may join please fill out the form linked to on this thread's first post :)
  11. id still love to join but havent heard from anyone due to easter :D.
  12. I submitted an application for Head Designer. I hope I get it... :)
  13. is the website down? i cant seem to get on it o.0
  14. Yeah, I think the host shut down the site. :(
  15. well we can always make a new one a free host site :D
  16. The website was down but is up and running once again :)
  17. stads how do you make signature again? i totally forgot :p
  18. chack me out
  19. I'll send in an application now. :)
    _Stads_ likes this.