Alpha Squad! - Registery Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alpha_Squad_Base, Apr 5, 2012.

1. If I tried super hard I could make a piston elevator. If I made one of those, could I get in?
  2. Actually, nevermind. I think that a piston elevator would be too hard for me :/
  3. Ha ha.
  4. hey achmed u got the code for the signature i wanna link mine so it will go to their website
  5. Guys, I may be the Chief/Head Moderator, however, I can't accept applications for the site or the form! I just moderate the site. AlexChance is also a moderator. The Alpha Squad is open for all EMCers, we will get back to you within 24hrs! Copberfield, however, prefers people who have been in EMC longer.
  6. Code:
    [url='alphasquad.hostzi.com'][img]The image URL here[/img][/url]
  7. i applied for assist build/build/deisgner look for it on google docs i also registered on site :D
    way2smrt likes this.
  8. Has my application been revived?
  9. Yes I did build that and can everyone please keep this general Alpha Squad chat in our private forums
    ~Thanks
  10. Yes it went through :)
  11. did mine go through :D?
  12. Please be patient guys we're still here.
  13. Yes yours went through :)
  14. I thought you were smarter than this but I see that's not so. Very sad. :(
    Your non-truths only make you look like the weak person on EMC and for your guild.
  15. It appears none of you DT poeple will stop fighting with us.
  16. yea this will probably either be a long grudge because you guys cant get over the fact that there can be OTHER guilds in EMC.. and people have RIGHT to CHOOSE wherther they want to be in a guild or not and CHOOSE which guild they want to be in. OR we can just get along and forget about all of this nonsense :D

FYI im not even in Alpha Team yet so this is just from my perspective on what is going on here :p
  17. We have 5 applications on hold please be patiant. I can't give any time frame sry.
  18. take ur time dude idc when or whether i get in or not :D. seriously i dont even care if its this weekend mostly because its easter man take a break and enjoy yourself :p