Alpha Squad! - Registery Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alpha_Squad_Base, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I told copherfield about this like 5 days ago so he has seen it.
    I do not have to change my Squad name. Just because both names are from the Greek alphabet that does not give Delta Team the rite to 'own' the rite accept another Squad's name. If you wish I can start a conversation with Justin Guy and GameKribJEREMY about this matter.
    way2smrt likes this.
  2. Right, theres no need to go and threaten to run to the admins. We're mature enough to settle this w/o their help.
    copherfield and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  3. erm Here at the Delta Team we just think its a rip off but Eclipsys is furious with you guys :/
  4. Not furious, I'm disappointed with the way Stads thinks he can simply scare me into retreat instead of just talking about it
    copherfield and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  5. But seriously now Eclipsys and _Stads_ are being slightly aggressive lets just say we should leave each other alone?

I will talk to Eclipsys on Skype :/
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. Squizz you dont have to act as the mediator XD
  7. I wish to become mechanic. I have redstone experience. I have registered at the site, and waiting approval.
  8. xD yeah just I don't want anyone to get a reputation for whatever.... ro you will turn into MINECRAFTIA xD
  9. So now your insulting Stads and I? *mumbles something rude*
  10. If you haven't, please fill out the form. The link to the form is on the main post.
  11. Yes that's exactly what you're doing! *mumbles 'he acctually knows something'*
  12. Achmed, with all do respect, dont act as if you're so hardcore and so cool. You could also be some random forum troll whos still in diapers...

Idk how old you are, but act mature...
    copherfield likes this.
  13. And above that, don't provoke this fight. I don't want to fight and neither do the DT members. This has already been settled...

Besides, Stads is the leader and you've only been AS moderator for about 3 days?
  14. Oh wow, Achmed, truly, you're SO COOL!:eek:

Eclipsys said: ↑
    Not furious, I'm disappointed with the way Stads thinks he can simply scare me into retreat instead of just talking about it
    Yes that's exactly what you're doing! *mumbles 'he acctually knows something'*

For your information, thats what You're doing now...
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  15. I'm sorry but how is it Insulting?
  16. I do not want the fighting between groups to occur. Can everyone who has been involved in this argue men please stop it. If you have anything else to say please PM me. I will not tolerate any members from the Alpha Squad continuing this argument!
  17. Can I join and be head of transport, I can create epic railways
  18. We don't have a transport position available. This is mainly because it is too risky having major rail systems between bases in the wilderness.
  19. Can I still join
  20. What server is this on?