Alpha Squad! - Registery Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alpha_Squad_Base, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Yes you can still join just fill out the form that is linked to from the first post and register out our site: http://alphasquad.hostzi.com/
  2. This is mainly on smp4 we will eventually expand to other servers :)
  3. Yes yiu can join, please do the forum and register on the site and we'll be with you tomorrow.
  4. What have you built?
  5. We will let you choose what you do. If you want to be a miner I will have to check but I think you would be the head miner.
  6. I believe that is how it should be that everyone shares supplies.
    We could use a miner though cause right now we're building a huge base and need a lot of cobblestone and it seems it is only me building it and _stads_ editing it now and then.
  7. Being Chief Moderator of the squad, I feel I should help but I'm traveling for Easter.
  8. I have applied for mob carer
  9. Can I be town manager, so can I be in charge of town affairs I will make a room with a double chest Furness and crafting table in my resedence for every member on smp1 and I will supply each player ( in the chest ) with a pick and 5 torches and a sword and 5 bread, I spend most of my time in town I have regestered can you put my in charge of town affair, I could be called the resedential minister. Can you also go over my application and give me the position of resedential minister. I have already started to build the rooms
  10. Oh? Was that you who built the rooms in the basement of the tower at alpha squad res? I thought it was _stads_ who did that.
    Good idea though. When I came to the server I had nothing so I had to find trees and start all over again.
  11. No I haven't been accepted yet on the application, I was going to do this on my smp1 resedence as a safe place for people to crash and safely store and craft there stuff in town if they don't live there, and I would supply some starter stuff in the chests for them
  12. did my application send?
  13. I take any resemblance to Delta Teams theme a "compliment" to what was started by copherfield. I wish your guild much success and hope that you will find good friendships with other players on this great EMC server system.

In my travels of the servers I have come across many nice things built by others and I try to leave something to show respect or pleasure ( like the 40 diamonds and other stuff I left at a Blaze spawner this week). I expect all our members to show respect to others and hope we can share that mutually. :)
  14. What have I built? A small noteblock song, a flashing lamp sign and I'm still working on some other stuff that might be impressive :p
    nmanley likes this.
  15. I built a fully operational redstone rock paper scissors machine at 12181 smp6 beat that!:D
  16. Very impressive. Don't really know what it is though..
  17. And I do not have movement permission on the residence, so I can't check it out :(