All Under 16 Year Olds Should Be Banned From Games?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Jan 9, 2013.

?

Agree?

Yes 7 vote(s) 6.2%
No!! 106 vote(s) 93.8%
  1. 1,000,000,000,000,000 Brain eating zombies that are going to destroy you and the world
    1 Smart vegeterian zombie..

Let all of the zombies out... or let them all in and destroy you.
  2. We filter the zombies and only allow in the good ones :)
  3. Great solution! Now Explain us how are we going to filter them?
  4. Filtering people for their age is unfair, at least in light games like Minecraft. But, if there was such thing, lets remember how easy it is to lie your age. In the end, it becomes pointless.
  5. If they try to eat you when you go near them, deny them access - If they don't then allow them access.
  6. It depends on the person and attitude, not age.
  7. I'm 12. I don't know what my IQ is, but i'm one of the smartest people in my year at school.
    Kadboy and mba2012 like this.
  8. If this WERE to take place, what wold us yonger than 16 year old's do for fun? I find alot of fun in halo 4, EMC and zombi u
  9. It appears to me that IQ is not the main problem. Even dumb people can learn to have respect.
    I'd say the real problem are people who see respect and honestity as a handicap that prevents their personal gain.
    Lasluin and oremia like this.
  10. I know how it feels.
    Just because I'm not 16+ they treat me as a kid, think I'm immature, and pretty much ignore me.
    I'd just like to serve them a piece of my mind.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Annoying is listening to "mature" people complaining about kids. If not still, we were all kids at one point. We all had a time where we acted a lil immature. As for banning them........ why do they have to go? Why cant the new rule be no-one 16 or older can play because some of them are too full of themselves?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  12. I dont think it matter much, but if they fight, they shoukd be banned, this goes for everyone at every age.
  13. It seems the "Mature" person would be acting like a kid if they were complaining that they wanted them gone...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  14. RP2 Sorters
    (Red Power 2)
    I got off topic, I know
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  15. The age limit should be on the rating and the gameplay. Minecraft, Ehh maybe 10 or older. call of duty and other first person shooters, I say the minimum age would be around 15 or older. It depends on how you play it if you're mature or immature. This is just saying if we HAD to put an age limit. Obviously there would be exceptions. The sad thing is, some 6 year olds are better at first person shooters than me...
  16. I started gaming at the age of like 12 and it has given me a goal to become a game designer or else I'd be nothing for my whole life and going no where. So, no gaming should not be banned for those under 16. :D

*in my mind- "but then again if I didn't started gaming at the age I might have explored the world a little more... o well"* Lol
  17. This would be horrible, there are many great members of EMC who are under the age of the 16 and some under the age of 13.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Depends on if you are on peaceful or not. Peaceful: 6 years Easy-Hardcore: 9-10 years maybe?
    Or, we could do it this way: if the parents say yes, then let the kids play!
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Ok. Looks like I'm not going to be here anymore. Bye! :rolleyes:
    mba2012 likes this.