All Under 16 Year Olds Should Be Banned From Games?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Jan 9, 2013.

?

Agree?

Yes 7 vote(s) 6.2%
No!! 106 vote(s) 93.8%
  1. Agree for the most part.
  2. whoever that was is a hypocrite because he was probably playing when he was 16 or under!!!
    jay2a likes this.
  3. alright im 14 but i still know somethings are definitely wrong with some of these posts.
    1. people are deciding it on their IQ, if its their IQ they can always learn from us.
    it is their maturity. maturity doesnt determine IQ.
    2.Age doesnt make a difference. some of you say it like its a Theorem in math that all people under the age of 16 are immature and shouldnt be let out to societys. we need to let them interact with people so they dont end up socially awkward and never mature.
    3.People are looking at it like we cant fix it. we can /ignore /report on the person acting immature.
    what if a 18 year old is acting really immature? should we just let him/her stay because they are above the age of 16?
    I Think Not.
    Graham~
    oremia likes this.
  4. I played GTA when I was like 9, It just depends on your maturity.
    generalfelino015 and nfell2009 like this.
  5. When that person gives me 3 good reasons that clearly supports his statement then I will possibly put some thought into it.
  6. Age means nothing guys.
    For all we know ICC could be like 10 years old lol. :)
    Haha I joke of course, but the idea stays the same.
  7. Ban them from all video games? No. Do not agree. Have parents take more responsibility for the games they allow their children to play? Yes. That I agree with. Then the stupid "your video games did *insert almost anything you want here* to my child" arguments become invalid.
  8. l-o-l 17 years old and judging 16 year olds in all their advanced wisdom. This 27 year old is judging that person for being so judgmental.
    /s

Seriously though, I can tell who I like in chat instantly by seeing who can spell decently and not be rude to others, and it has nothing to do with age.

eta: I don't hate him. I just think it's silly that someone would have such an opinion in the first place.
  9. Why would ANYBODY at all agree to this!? Shame on you, 5peoplewhovotedyes people!
  10. I never understood why age was such an issue. My husband is 31 and plays games, his family makes fun and criticizes him for it and says he needs to grow up. I'm 24 and play games, never had an issue with any game that I played until EMC and I have had people tell me I'm old. Also talked to people in game about a friend leaving and I said that his dad even left and a person who admitted in chat that she was 9 shouts out "His dad plays minecraft!? THAT'S SAD!" My parents played games with my sister and I and there were people who would leave our guilds because our parents who ran the guild, were in their 40's. They claimed it made them feel uncomfortable.

I don't really care your age, as long as I can get along with you in game and you don't end up on my /ignore list you're fine by me.

This has been discussed before, he's 8 :p
  11. Age means nothing when you have friendly community and treat others with respect. Be mature and respectful to each other and all will go well with the Empire. He probably just turned 17 and he hated when he was 16 or something.
  12. Are you kidding? Lots of people practically LIVE on this server, and their younger then 16. If they implement that into a rule, they might as well be taking 50000+ members from Empireminecraft.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Alright, who's the wise guy who suggested this?
  14. How about no meme.jpg
    No offense, but this is one of the worst Ideas I have ever heard. We're here to have fun, and that takes away 110% of the fun of EMC for 16> year olds.
    And, I wouldn't be able to come on for a few years.
    oremia likes this.
  15. IamSaj, mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. randy-marsh-meme-generator-oh-i-m-sorry-i-thought-this-was-the-internet-4f5ad5-1.jpg
    HylianNinja and nfell2009 like this.
  17. I played GTA Sanadreas and vi city with my brother when was 7 years old and i think that some peoples can be and cant be here in EMC , i have 15 years
  18. No way.

And I also think that he would have said ban people under 15 if he was 16. Or 14 if he was 15. Ect.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. ...meet the real Ice Cream Cow.