Alas, another question I'm not sure where to post or even if I may...

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mjnoe70, Apr 3, 2017.

1. So my question is about walkway edit in town. I have 4 plots on SMP1 with adjacent borders. I do not want to change them all but I do want to change one walk way or be able to edit over/under it at minimum to get the property to feel the way I want it to.

If this is not possible I'll find my own ways around it but if it is how do I apply for or obtain that? If it is a senior staff things is it a billed cost or tokens and how do I see/find those prices?
    ChespinLover77 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. TYVM, exactly what I was looking for. Oddly I could not find this with my searches on forums, site wide or using google.

Could someone from the senior staff answer this? If I have a 3rd residence and could pre-build the section for the road, would that help at all or does the build have to be done manually buy the senior staff? I see the notes so this would be supplying using my blocks but would be the complete build 4 x 60 for the section I am hoping to have from bedrock to max height... I'm just basing this off this comment: "5,000r for a road surface replacement or a singular copy and paste set-up."
  3. The roads have to be pre built on your res. If it's in parts 5k per paste.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. Yes, you have to either have them prebuilt, or pay a really high extra fee to have them be built for you (but you still have to supply materials for that!). If you have multiple roads that are (almost) exactly the same, you can have SS duplicate them for you, so you don't have to build them multiple times. Again, you will need to also supply the extra materials needed.

Oh, and, of course, you can do anything you want from layer 1 to 256. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. They no longer do the schematic way as the one who did it is no longer SS.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. I would have to think a world edit copy and paste would be the way to go. Thanks to you all for the information on this. I am not 100% sure I am going to do this as this would be if I create a mall to replace my shop... Wow is there an extraordinary amount of extra work for that. ...and now I know I have to be more "SET" with my final layout before I ask. I am pretty bad about build/tear down/rebuild so before I do a road change I need to have my act together...
    607 likes this.