[AKA] Ask Krysyy Anything 10/9/17

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Can you confirm the existence of Stairway to Heaven 2k17?

Also, can you give us a bit of a teaser on when the red, indigo, and rainbow Krysyy heads will be released, and in what manner?

What's your favorite meme?

Favorite Doctor Who episode (and why)?
    EmpireMall, 607 and Tah2 like this.
  2. can i ask multiple questions?
  3. I can confirm that there is perhaps not not going to be an event that may or may not possibly resemble a stairway event much like the past.

When I get around to deciding. If I knew, then I wouldn't tell you, but I actually haven't fully decided, so that much I can tell you.

Favorite meme? I'd have to say the ALL the things meme is ONE of my favorites. ALL THE MEMES!!!!

I already listed some of my favorites. Looking back on it though, my favorite currently (may change tomorrow) has to be the Heaven Sent episode from the Capaldi era. It was very much set in a psychological thriller style and that ending...it was marvelous all around and kept me on the edge of my seat.
    Melk73 and 607 like this.
  4. Sure.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. Wow that was a tough one and I think you nailed it! :D

If I just read this post without asking a questions, am I stalking? (hmmm, dang it, a question)
    607 likes this.
  6. OK, let's go to a hypothetical world where Aikat has successfully undergone a procedure to replace his blood with 5 Hour Energy, and now has limitless energy and time.

What is the one feature, regardless of complexity, that you would like to add to EMC?
    Vortixin, Tah2, 607 and 2 others like this.
  7. I wouldn't call it 'stalking' per say =P
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  8. Lol, that's a toughie.

I would LOVE to have a way to talk to a player or an entire smp from Square. So if a player were having issues and they needed help, they would be able to contact the 'chat help line' and the staff member wouldn't have to be in-game in order to help them out. I know that we have the forums, and that's great and all. However, the delay is annoying when you are trying to have a quick conversation. That and being able to just pop in and say hi while out and about in the car (while moose is driving) would be awesome. Of course, this wouldn't really work if the problem was something that you'd have to visually see to help with, but that's a whole different ball game.
    Melk73, Tah2, TomvanWijnen and 2 others like this.
  9. Well since my previous question was taken so new question do you like to watch Impractical Jokers and if so who is your favorite joker out of the 4?
    Tah2 likes this.
  10. I do not watch Impractical Jokers.
  11. Favorite part of being a community manager? If there are any :p
  12. There are a lot to choose from.

I think my favorite part is planning events for everyone to enjoy.
    PhoenixAffinity and Tah2 like this.
  13. Why do you 'like' posts so rarely? Was there a time you did it more?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  14. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen on EMC?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  15. That doesn't count..When was that wedding, To long ago! :rolleyes:
  16. Hmmm

are the empire games still coming soon 2017?

will there be a limit to how many event you can do in the empire games(i really hope not lol)

will it be spread out over a long time like last time i think it was(wasn't around then)

its fine if you can't answer some of these lol

oh yeah last one why is your ppp head rarer than aikar's lol?( just curious sense doesn't he out rank you? always confused me)

you were asked what your favorite promo was but whats your favorite event item? :p

lol il stop there
  17. :3 hey Krysyy! Happy to see you have this thread going, now players can ask you silly questions about stuff.

I don't know if anyone has asked you this yet, but what is your favorite of all the smps and can you explain why?

Just in case you don't feel like answering the previous question, what is your favorite halloween candy?

>: ) You may not remember the time in 2015 when you went to utopia and I asked you a certain question, but I sure do! (still have it in my sig)
  18. How drastically did your view of EMC change when you became a SS? Did it take any of the fun away from the core game for you or were you just more focused on different aspects from then on?
  19. I like posts when I can. I'm not exactly keen on liking every single post and have in the past been criticized for liking one person's post, but not another. Overall, it's really because I'm reading so much, and often on my phone, that the like button isn't my priority.
    607 likes this.
  20. There have been many funny moment on EMC, so i can't really give you the 'funniest'. However, I recall an instance on stage when Maxarias and I were building the Sphinx in the old Empire Shop and Aikar/ICC kept giving it boogers. We practically had to ban them from the area in order to finish.
    _Devuu__, MoreMoople and 607 like this.