Aikar "Economy Destroying" Drop Party 7PM EST

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technically, drop parties are an act of production, because they meet demands.
    This is the exact opposite of destroying the economy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. *economy crashes five minutes later*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Oh economical debate with volt!.... nah, gotta go to moms now =P
  4. The term is economic. Now please, go back to programming your little Dragon Tombs thingy while I figure out the cost of establishing world peace or something. :cool:
  5. You forget that you can have an economical conversation regarding the economics of EMC. Just remember the curve of supply and demand. With more people, demand typically rises. With the same number of widgets, that means supply becomes more scarce as compared to the total number of people. Hence costs will increase due to a couple different factors. More fiat in game currency and more demand. When a limited supply of fresh stock is released, it simply means that the supply slightly increases in comparison to the increase in the demand.
    So, I concur, no economy destroyed!

However I completely missed that there was even a drop party planned so I missed the one item I would have loved. Ah well, Merry Christmas to me, and to all of you on EMC!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Actually an economical discussion is not the proper term, unless you don't say much.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Guess what is rarer than a promo instructions?? My head!! (Only 6 exist)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yes, but do people actually want your head?
    slash14459 likes this.
  9. Countdown PLEASE
  10. Can they do minus countdowns lol?
  11. itsalmo.st
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. As if to say, this has already happened lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.