Adopt a Newbie

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bugmo1207, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I need a newbie!
  2. I would join, but I spend most of my time in the wild, and I also cant tell anyone how to be Legit.

Good idea though! :)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  3. i would adopt but i dont feel like filling out the form
  4. When are we going to adopt a newbie?
  5. I think she's waiting on newbs to apply. I don't imagine you can be assigned a newb if none apply and show their interest in doing this. ^.^
    Bugmo1207 likes this.
  6. Oh.
  7. Username: SupremeDr
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Because I like helping people. I also have a partner and together we can do it.
    Why do you want to?: ^read above^
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Yes
    Your Time Zone: EST
    How often do you get on EMC?: a couple of times a day
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: anywhere from 30min to 3 hours or more a session.
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: I will most certainly try
  8. I need to adopt someone!
  9. Guys, I haven't neglected this, but I find that the only way to get new players to see this thread is if you link them to it. Now I can see how that could be a bad thing, because a lot of people linking a new player to this thread at one time could turn the new player away. Other than that method I guess we just have to wait for new players to see the forums and eventually see this thread... I do want to apologize if you signed up and thought you'd get a newbie right off the bat. I imagined this working out better than it has. So, sorry about that.

If you really want I can put you on the list, but I won't be taking anymore applications for now.
    That way this idea won't disappoint anymore people. :p
  10. Username: sgx2000
    Your Time Zone: CDT
    How You Found Empire Minecraft: google search
    What You Like Best So Far: all the turtles
    Any Questions?: how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop?
    topdawg657 and Bugmo1207 like this.
  11. Accepted!!! lol jk
  12. oh joy! what will you teach me first topdawg?
  13. Um...I don't know whether to take this seriously or not. :confused:
    I highly doubt you want to be paired up with someone who knows just as much as you do about EMC. xD
  14. you should never stop learning!
    supremedr likes this.
  15. I will take sgx even though we are not in the same timezone. :p
  16. Username:Jamsden_35
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:Because i feel i need to help thers as I was once helped. I welcome all new members to the empire, so i thought why not?
    Why do you want to?: To help them become great Emc players
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Yes, and some advanced knowledge
    Your Time Zone:GMT
    How often do you get on EMC?: Possibly 4 hours on school days and 8 hours on Weekends - If i'm lucky :D
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?:4+Hours a day
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?:No, not whenever, bvt the majority of the time. I will help virtually all the time, but If i am extremely busy or about to die or somehting, then I won't
  17. I feel like this EVERY DAY!!! :mad:
  18. Username: eyewillkillu
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: i have 200 days of expriance and i am willing to share what i learned
    Why do you want to?: because i have nothing to do and this will give me something to do and help noobs all the time program or no i do it for fun
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: yes
    Your Time Zone: EST
    How often do you get on EMC?: 36 hours a week
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?:4 to 6 hours a day
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: yes
  19. All right, this is important. It also seems like newbies are getting noobier by the day, in some cases. Which is why, after six months, I am bumping this.
    LEEEEROY, JENKINS!
    Makin pancakes, makin bacon pancakes, take the bacon and I put it in a pancake, bacon pancakes that's what I'm gonna make, BACON PANCAKEEEEESSSSS!!!!