Adopt a Newbie

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bugmo1207, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Wheeopps! I meant Eastern Time Zone :D
  2. And lol you better ^^
  3. I'll add you to the list. :D
  4. Username: Hades4000
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:i'm over 216 days old and can teach him/her the rules without complication.
    Why do you want to?: I don't Like Newbies getting banned or even in trouble because of something they didn't know. i want to help them along their way to becoming a pro!
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Heck yes.
    Your Time Zone: EST N.S.W. Aus
    How often do you get on EMC?: 5 hours Saturday, none Sunday, 1 hour school days, none Thursdays, sometimes more on Fridays.
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: i try to stay on for 1 hour on then 1 hour off computer but if i'm needed i can stay on for longer.
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: if they need help i'm there.

funny picture.jpg
  5. (also) ill be going on holidays soon for about 3-4 weeks so don't sign me up straight away. :)

RAINBOWS!!!
    IamSaj and topdawg657 like this.
  6. Okay, I'll add you, but I won't assign you to anybody until you get back. :)
    IamSaj and topdawg657 like this.
  7. Please quote your posts by pressing 'reply' in the bottom right corner of the post you wish to reply to. Thank you :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. Username: PenguinDJ
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:I should be able to adopt a newbie because I have a lot of experience on EMC and I could be a huge help to new players.
    Why do you want to?: I would want to because there a great community in EMC and everyone should have a chance to get involved in the best Minecraft server ever. I have a lot of free time on EMC and spend a lot of time in town.
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Indeed, I rarely ask questions (not that there is anything wrong with asking a question) and only refer to the Guide for colored signs.
    Your Time Zone: EST
    How often do you get on EMC?: Almost every day.
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: About 1-3 hours Monday- Friday and 5-7 hours on the weekends.
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: Yes, I am. I will even go to the wild with them if they want me to.
    EDIT: Please can I have a player who plays on smp5. That is my home server
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. "How long do you typically spend on EMC?:
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?:"

How are these different?
    topdawg657 and nfell2009 like this.
  10. I'll add you to the list as well. I would love it if every adopter could have a newbie that matches their smp, but that means I'd have to edit it into both forms for people to fill out. I already have a lot of people's applications without the smp they play on. I'll try my best to get a newbie who plays on smp5 and in your timezone for you. xD

"How often do you get on EMC?:
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?:"

I'm assuming you mean how the ^^above^^ two different. The first one is asking like what days do you get on. Do you get on everyday or every other day? The second one is how many minutes to hours do you spend on EMC a day.

If you really meant the two you originally said then yes they are different questions. The first one is how many minutes to hours do you spend on EMC a day. The second one is if you are really going to help or just forget about them. I don't see where you think they are similar.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Ok, thank you. Just didn't get the question.
  12. I want newbie soon...
  13. There is something under the "Adopters" section in the OP that says and I quote:
    "Do not expect to get a newbie tomorrow."

I'm sorry you have not gotten a newbie yet. If anybody seems to be very new on your smp you can refer them to this thread and maybe you will be assigned to them. ;)
  14. I didn't mean it as a complaint, I'm just very eager to have someone to teach.
  15. That's good that you are eager. It's great to help people and new players. :)
    All we have to do now is wait and maybe refer some new players here.
  16. Yay! Newbie hunting!
  17. i am also very enthusiastic about getting a (student)
  18. Me to haaha :D.
  19. Me noobie! Can I has metnor give me free moneh? (JK, this is actually a bump)