Adopt a Newbie

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bugmo1207, Sep 27, 2012.

1. To add to that, just do /p [username]
  2. Hi :D What server do you play on?
  3. BRILLIANT idea. I love this.
    Good luck with all of this.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  4. smp1
  5. SMP4 If you need me just come online :D or do /p nfell2009
    IP: SMP4.Empire.us
  6. I really like this idea. Great job ! :)
  7. Bugmo i think this is a great idea
  8. Thank you all! I really hope it becomes successful in helping new players. :D
  9. This sounds awesome, count Me in!

Username: AlexHallon
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Because I feel like I'm not really helping EMC at all and I really want to change that!
    Why do you want to?: On this day I'm 265 days old, and I am alot on the Forums.
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Oh yes, I play every day!
    Your Time Zone: CET, GMT+1
    How often do you get on EMC?: Every day, as much as possible!
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: Depends, can vary from 30 mins to 4 hours.
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: Yes, that's why I am Applying!

Also, a message to whatever Newbie I can "Adopt" : It would be great if you join SMP3, since that's my Home Server. :)
  10. You're added to the list.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  11. Username: Craziboy000
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I have a lot of free time at the moment and I just want to help out all that I can
    Why do you want to?: I never really had any help at the beginning and now that i'm pretty experienced in all areas I want to help out new people to help them enjoy EMC more than me when I began, I also want them to feel not everybody is like the people I knew when I started to play (they weren't nice people)
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: 69 days of experience as of this post yeah XD
    Your Time Zone: GMT
    How often do you get on EMC?: Everyday
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: All the time I can
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: Well I want them to feel that there is help when they need it so yeah
  12. Username: afrank84
    Your Time Zone: EST
    How You Found Empire Minecraft: Wiki
    What You Like Best So Far: The Community
    Any Questions?: None of the top of my head, I try and read the guide as much as I can. Been playing 3 days so far.
  13. ik you from in game can I adopt him too? :p
  14. Added.

I'm glad to see you like the community! I have assigned you to yankees518. I will let him know. Since he is not online at the moment, feel free to PM me about anything you want to know or simply ask here. :)

For now I'm going to assign one per person, so that everyone has a chance.
  15. Bugmo... i dont seem to be on the first post even though you said you added it
  16. Oops! Sorry. I've added you now. :)
  17. thanks bugmo
  18. Username: ErikRodhi
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I am a caring and considerate person! I love to help out others :D
    Why do you want to?: Because I love to help others and I make a good mentor.
    Do you have basic knowledge of EMC?: Of course! I know all the commands and stuff!~
    Your Time Zone: Uhm... Atlantic Time Zone?
    How often do you get on EMC?: Everyday yo!
    How long do you typically spend on EMC?: 1-4 hrs
    Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: If it's for the new peeps, sure why not!
  19. i can vouch for this guy ^^
    i've known him for ages
    topdawg657 likes this.