A Speech..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Nov 8, 2015.

1. nope. copied it.
  2. Okay... sure...
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  3. I'm sorry but you can't lie about that. You can click the arrow above the box and it'll take you to the post that you "quoted". You quoted a post by Seanawesome14 on a random thread and replaced the text..
    iNachos10 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. really? but .. then one of the numbers must be wrong. oh well. I'm not fixing it lol
  5. And that's why you don't mess with the numbers while forging a quote.
  6. Not going to fix it because you can't lol. You can't just accidentally mess up one of the numbers.. and if you did, a missing number would lead to a post at least several years ago. The post it linked to is fairly recent.
  7. My heart feels ur pain u bag
    iNachos10 and StoneSlabGod like this.
  8. Just realize everyone that HelloKitty is trying to get views.

Don't be rude or bash on her threads...
    If you don't like them personally then a good way of ignoring them is not even clicking on them in the first place.
  9. I wasn't trying to be rude or bash her. Some of her threads legitimately interest me.

I was pointing out that she quoted a random post and put her own text in it. I don't think that's bashing.
  10. I am making sure :p
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  11. Yeah. You're right. I need to get off the "bashing an 11 year old" bandwagon.
  12. Here's my speech:

Respect everything and everyone
    No Flaming
    No Trolling in a negative way
    No Rudeness
    No Racism
    No Sexism
    No Threats towards others
    No Attacks of sexual orientation
    No Insulting others
    No Attacks towards religion
    No Bullying
    No Indirect insults
  13. A lot of harder and faster. I could use a cigarette after that speech.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  14. I, too, have a speech.

His palms are sweaty. His knees are weak, and his arms are heavy. There is vomit on his sweater already: mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm, and ready to drop bombs. But, he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down. The whole crowd goes so loud. He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out. He's choking, "how?", everybody's joking now. The clock's run out: time's up, over. Blaow.

Snap back to reality. Oh! There goes gravity. Oh! There goes Rabbit. He chokes, he's so mad, but he won't give up that easy. Nope, he won't have it. He knows his whole back's to these ropes. It don't matter, he's dope. He knows that, but he's broke. He's so stagnant, he knows when he goes back to the mobile home, that's when it's back to the lab again, yo, this whole rhapsody.

He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him.
    iNachos10, Olaf_C, Doofni and 7 others like this.
  15. That's one funky speech!
    iNachos10 likes this.
  16. You win dude, I'm in tears.
    iNachos10, 72Volt and PMSubhan like this.