A small announcement.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rhyblet, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Aww Rhy sad to see you go so soon :(

I will always miss the times you won over me in mob arenas and firefloor

I also will miss all the fun we had messing with each other just to make each other lose in firefloor or mob arena

I hope down the road leads to a good future and I hope to see you pop by once a while.

No other words can express my sadness to hear this news but may the best of luck and I hope the future will always be bright.

-Skele
    Kabloofne, 607, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  2. Aww I will miss you rhy hope to see you again some time!!!
    Kabloofne and Eviltoade like this.
  3. I think this made many of us crhy:(
  4. I first time I met you is on sazukemonos mob arena and you were pretty good but it’s sad that your leaving hope you have good luck in university and life on to more adventures i say bye
    Kabloofne and Eviltoade like this.
  5. Never got to know you "that" well, just knew you were amazing at parkour and events ;) Although I will say I wish you the best in all your adventures in life. I know all too well the struggles of balancing "real" life and "online" life. Sad to see you go but I know all too well that it's for the better :oops:

I guess I need to wrap this up :confused:

Thanks for the memories on EMC was fun doing events and parkour with you :rolleyes:
  6. Rhy... Where do I begin...

You are a huge part of the community and losing you will make a gap hard to fill. It is sad to see you go, but after reading your post I fully understand why, and have accepted your absence. Please take care of yourself. Your legacy is so great here and it will be hard to forget. Wherever you go, I hope you enjoy yourself. Glad to see you found a moral in your life.

To summarize, catch you on the (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ side buddy.

EDIT: Sorry, I set keyboard shortcut to my mac so whenever I type f-l-i-p the table f-l-i-p happens :p
  7. and then you met me and then decided you didn't want to play emc anymore :)
  8. wait what, is roy actually leaving?

I don't know what to say man, but I hope you have fun out in the real world. Trust me, leaving EMC may be painful, but life never stays the same. You must sacrifice great things to receive even greater things. I apologize for being a thorn in the side, even if I was just messing around, maybe I went too far with the music stuff in your eyes :). Just forgive me for being a klutz, I know I said stuff I shouldn't have said, and I know it might have gotten on your nerve, and I may have drifted you far away from me, but in the end, it's all chicken scratch now.

I'll miss ya man, I've only known you for a short while, but all the playful bickering on fire floor was very fun. See you around man.
    607 likes this.
  9. I was waiting for someone to say this, but wasn't expecting the Kaomoji. :p
  10. Hi KabloofneRhyEtcSoOnandEvenMore,

This is just how real life works...you are growing up clearly, and that's awesome, you have so much ahead of you. Still I feel we may see you back on occasion, as growing up also includes the realization that sometimes you can still take some time for yourself to relax and do things you enjoyed before, for a reasonable amount of time that doesn't consume you.

As was once written, Life Changes. How appropriate.
  11. hey when i first joined emc discord you were in vc and i joined and we talked for hours your one of the bets players i know
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  12. </3 You were one of the first friends I made on this server, and even though we've both been less active, it hurts to see you go. I hope you'll still come back from time to time, even if it's only a brief moment. Good luck with the future, where ever it may take you!
  13. Good Luck for whatever lays ahead of you! :D
    Kabloofne and God_Of_Gods like this.
  14. Good luck to you going forward. You have always been a great member of the community and will be missed. We'll keep the place running in case you ever come back :)
    Kabloofne likes this.
  15. Thanks for sharing that. Great music too, just couldn't read it and listen at the same time. Old school. I have to say I definitely relate to the feeling of getting close to people here and then they drift away and aren't around as much and how that can make you feel sad and kinda abandoned.

I'm glad things are going well for you now. Life is a journey and it's about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are. Good luck to you in the future, but I don't really think you're going to need it.
    Kabloofne and Raaynn like this.